Because I'm the sort who would do spring cleaning. I was telling myself I should do something since I was really bored at home and nothing seemed to be interesting on the Internet and the TV guide somehow unfortunately, on my part, is not of any of my interests, I decided to do something about that disorganized bookshelves and that dirty desk of mine. Note: There weren't any 'before' pictures taken but what you are about to see is considered, in my world, very very neat. But, you do get my point as a spring-cleaning kinda guy, don't you?
-

Before scenario: Reader's Digest magazines PILED on backs, dictionaries and other non-fictional books all stacked together on their 'book-legs'. After scenario: (
I can't believe my Mother put all my favourite stuffs below -- yes, there's still one more shelf below each of these bookshelves) Placed all my Archie comics in numerical order, all my Bookworm (to revive the childhood memories, you'll understand) in numerical order behind the Archies. As for Readers' Digest, the 2001 issues till 2007 issues (some years missing) were all placed behind. But my 2008 issues are all aligned with my Archie comics. Smile! As for the second shelf, I placed all other language (come on, there's only Mandarin for me) as well as Children books. Before: You. Won't. Want. To. Know.
--
As for the bottom shelf, I kind of placed all the uh, HUGE books below. Placed all the files, my drums, guitar, piano music books, recipes (ironically, enough).
--

I placed a lot of the books below (which is hidden from the bed), so this is how it looks like. Top shelf: Trophies, accessories, piggybanks, some small decor, or something. Before: Filled with books, all standing. So you guys could have guessed where the other books went. Plus, note that i added more books from my other rooms, so it's kind of weird to see a filled bookshelf look like a bookshelf bought by a computer geek (to help you understand why I use this... comparison or something, is because computer geeks, as far as I can tell, don't read books). Middle shelf: All arranged acccording to alphabetically of their surnames. I wanted to arrange them according to height but, I rather I'd go straight to the asylum myself. Third shelf: My favourite books of them all (besides the Twilight Saga Series books, the rest are all unfinished), also arranged according to surname alphabetically. For the fourth shelf, all of them are self-help books or knowledge books or books about Christianity, Bibles. For the bottom shelf, You. Do. Not. Want. To. Know. As. Well.
I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you. So that's about it.
--
Apart from feeling much closer to home, feeling like I've accomplished something wonderful and something I'm proud of, I got a darned flu. Thanks to all the filthy dust.

Day #2. This is the weirdest thing I've done thus far. So you do know this is my first. Well, for God knows what reason, I woke up as early at 8.30 am in the morning, dumped all the dusty stuffs on my brother's bed and started cleaning this table. Before scenario: Table filled with dirty black marks and dust. Papers all over. Books piled upon one another without any meaning, trays filled with clutter. After: (see above).
--
Woopee, got a flu for that as well. Set off for a movie marathon! Hehehe. So, I've watched You Don't Mess With The Zohan yesterday! Uh, my opinion? It wasn't that funny. I felt it looked stupid despite the pretty girl and the creative plot, I thought it made everyone look stupid, even me, for watching. Well, that's my opinion. Feel free to spam me with your hate tags cos I probably insulted your favourite film. As for today, I planned the movies I was going to watch. I managed to watch all except for one, so you could call it a partial success. Majority on the success area.

Boring.
-
-
-
The first show I watched in the morning, at around 9.15 am, was...

Personally, I thought the plot was cool, Emma Robertses' character was cool, but other than that, I did not enjoy much of it, just that well, I look at plots only. LOL
--
Next up... EAGLE EYE.

This, so far, is one of the most incredible film I've ever watched! Except for the whole robot shit. Spoiler there. No, but, the action was... inexpressible! It was the BEST, I hope. Other than Transformers, which FYI, Transformers 2 would be out this year, I think, this show has showed some really Wows and Ooms.

Ahh, a little mix of the film genres, I see. One comedy (which wasn't so good), one teen flick, one action and one horror! Still one of the best for both a thriller and a horror, never failed to gross me out and scare me out of my wits... Quarantined 2 is coming out. Do watch the spanish film as well (you can Youtube it, "Rec"), I bet it's scarier than the American version.

I thought that the international bestseller for My Best Friend's Girl written by Dorothy Koomson was going to be good, I bought it, I read it, I LOVED IT. I've shared them with my closest friends, one of them's loved it, one of them's yet to finish it but is already loving it. So, since at that point in time when I found out that the movie was released the same time I discovered this book, I decided, many many months later, I was going to watch the film on DVD. It's not the same plot, it's a different story, but the book still had an influence on me, so I decided to catch the film on DVD. Guess what? It's good! The film! I mean, besides the uh, large quantity/quality of sexual references, it did quite wonderfully well. But it's M18, too bad. I'm just one year younger. Lets me off. I think.

Well, I didn't get to watch this film but my younger brother wanted to watch so since I wanted him to at least choose what he'd like to watch, I allowed him to pick this film, but it extremely sucked. I don't even have to watch it to know it sucked, I just read the summary and I was like, whatever for the kid.
--
So, yeah, I kinda watched FOUR movies in a day. Movie marathon, woopie. I woke up real early, in the morning, had pancakes, from McDonald's, for breakfast, Wild Child and Eagle Eye, Chicken Rice from Kovan, bought some revision books from Popular at Heartland Mall, watched another two more films (Quarantined and My Best Friend's Girl), did my revision books, went for dinner at Toa Payoh, HERE I AM!
--
5th reason as to what you will (or you already do) love about me. Because I'm a geek. And you know it.

Gasp, shriek, scream, say whatever you say in vain. Yell your mother's name, call the cow holy, whatever. I'M STILL A GEEK AND I LOVE IT. I kind of enjoy doing textbooks, I guess, y'know old habits die hard. Or should I say, it's Tradition. I know it is Tradition in many other families but my Mom buys assessment books for my siblings (me included) and I mean, assessment
books. So, I'm IMMUNE to that much workload. Pucker up. I'm catching up. LOL. Bye! Slumdog Millionaire, Biology and Chemistry, Suntanning, Ton Ton Noodles, WOO! PS: Once again, share your thoughts! Comment, do a live comment, rate this post as boring or as interesting, whatever you want. Simple voluntary actions, takes up only a few carbs, won't kill.
hmmmm, oh wait, i'm suppose to be jealous?
ReplyDeleteOMG EUGENE U GOT THAT CD? GOSH OMG OMG I ALWAYS WANTED IT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMG.
What CD? LOL!!! and yes you are supposed to be jealous.
ReplyDelete