Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour

You've probably seen this poster for a gazillion times, and if I've been influential enough, I hope I'll do a great deed by making you switch off your lights for just ONE HOUR. That's all it takes. Just know that there are so many many things you can do. For one, you can take a walk. For two, you can sleep throughout that hour. You can play the piano, which would be really serene. I bet you guys are creative enough to know what to do during that one hour, you can even have your special time! Just 8.30 pm - 9.30 pm. I'll be looking through your window to see if you've switched off your lights. Note that it's not just the lights you can contribute to, you can switch off the computers, switch off TVs, radios, heaters, washing machines, refrigerators, switch off the chargers, so many more. Do your part -- for the Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.