Alright, today MT was super super super funny! Tresharene and I were hardcore bullying someone and making fun like TO THE MAXIMUM. I mean seriously, I knew I went overboard, but still, it was really fun. SS somehow got me into the mood for studying, since now we know what to study, I'm feeling like I should really sit down and study. Yesterday night, I had an idea but I don't know whether I should go along with it or not. I actually thought of going jogging, as early as 6 am. I know this idea's CRAZY but, still, I have the strong urge to jog. So since I want to jog at 6 am, I have to sleep at 9 pm right? To get 8 hours' of sleep. Which means, I'll be sleeping at 9. Thing is, tomorrow I won't have to sleep that early since I have to stay up to study for History test.-
So, I was hyper during English and Maths. F&N was uh, cool? I photocopied like around 20 recipes from the recipe books. Speaking of recipes!!! I'm sure you have probably read the latest post so you know what we did at Daryll Ong's house. I guess that's it, school was school. Tomorrow's our new seating arrangement, and although I will miss sitting with Gladys, I'm also using this opportunity to really get myself to pay attention in classes because I don't like the way my Term 1 Progress Card looked. It's the time of the year again, this time, much much earlier. BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.