Greetings, aliens, vampires, unicorns, human beings and apes. I'm not inexperienced so shut up. It's my... third time blogging here. I have a previous blog but due to some personal reasons, it has been shut down up till now. So right now, here's a short introduction of myself. I'm a student studying in Singapore, obviously I own a pet Toy Red Poodle, Aiden! Which means, fiery and red. So, I KNOW, WHAT A PERFECT NAME! I came up with it. HAHA, which brings to another point, I have a knack for coming up with names, so far this is the only name I think it's not LAME. I'm Seventeen. Edward Cullen & Bella Swan made Seventeen look cooler. I thought I was getting old but turns out... Anyway, I love the Twilight Saga series, but those four books aren't the only ones I read, OKAY. I read other novels as well. I love films, TV shows filled with suspense, suntanning as well as swimming. Typically a geek when it comes to anything that occurs indoors. A fan of every subject, except for a few. Red is my favourite colour. Like, crimson red, not orangey red. Uh, what else. Other than that, you can see my networking profiles to know more about me. Just a short introduction for today's post. Yours Sincerely,
Werewolf.
Werewolf.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.