Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blueberry Muffins & The Daffodils Say, "Ew!"

Blueberry Muffins! (Boo-bearwee muppings)
Some expanded really big, some didn't grow. Overcrowded ah. LOL.
The outcome! OK, Gladys said the food I make looks disgusting but tastes nice. Hope you guys will actually taste how... uh this wonderful blueberry muffin is like.
It looks nice on the outside, wonder how it tastes.
HAHAHA, ONLY FOR BLUEBERRY LOVERS! AND I'M A BLUEBERRY LOVER! I LOVE STRAWBERRIES TOO.
Any ugly version (above) of my blueberry muffin.
A decent blueberry muffin.
That's sauce for you.

Come to think of it, it looks... pale brown. Sick colour? I think.
OK, lah, not bad for today's baking session (solo). Surprisingly I baked this for 45 minutes only! I must say it took quite a short time to do all this. I'm pretty contented with myself! Pity, I'm not doing this for my Practical Exam (which will be on 10th April, SCREAM!), because if I were to do this for my practical exam, I would be rejoicing! Butter cake's so tough! So yes, HERE YOU GO, BLUEBERRY MUFFINS! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.