Yeah, fill in the blanks. You could fill in, I just "did corrections", or "wanted 2 erase diz".
Post-It Flags! Oh and this recipebook is FILLED with cakes and all those stuffs, there's All-American Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Brownies, Cherry Almond Cake, Maria's Apricot Gugelhupf, Blueberry Cake (yummy!), Swiss Carrot Cake, Fruitcake, Chocolate Paradise, Plain Baked Cheesecake (OMG!), New York Cheesecake (HOLEY!), Strawberry and Cream Cheesecake (YOU CAN KILL ME ON THIS SPOT!) and so many many others. So, note to all my guinea pigs, YOU'LL BE IN FOR A TREAT! Or rather, you'll be gaining lots of unwanted nutrients. LOL, I shall commence my baking expedition by this week! Apparently, I can only bake on Saturday since Sundays are my Studydays. But, it won't expire by Monday, which means I can bring it out for my friends to try! HAH! PS: I'm a very good baker, IF YOU MUST KNOW, and I'm not good at those culinary stuffs which involves cooking, grilling, whatever. Baking's my only skill. OK, I should stop hao-lianing.
Alright, I'm also sort-of trying to cook, although I suck at it and the only success rate is like 79%? But inside, there's, deep breath, Cream Of Mushroom Soup, Mutton Soup, Chicken Wings, Kang Kong, Loh Mai Kai (I was just reminded about something super funny, imagine someone's surname's Loh and the daughter/son (unisex name) is Loh Mai Kai! HAHAHAHAHA, OK, that was lame, bye.), Mee Rebus, Chicken Curry, Beef Stew, Black Pepper Beef, Healthy Strawberry Shake and more. All these recipes are more on the healthy-side, so expect some disgusting, weird taste. The only flaw when it comes to working in the kitchen.-
Oh, if you must know, this Facial Wash helped my face to get better (credits also to the dermatologist over at Tampines where I had to wake up as early as 6 am in the morning, reach there at 7 am -- mind you, even at 7 am, 20 people were queuing up. At 9 am, the doors opened, we had our queue numbers, they only accepted 35-40 people, so the other people who waited (not as long as us early-birds) had to go home (thus, meaning that they waited for nothing). It was that popular, so credits to that because it was effective, and it had better be because even if I queued up at 7 am, my appointment was set to be at 12 pm (imagine the time I had to spend there -- practically, DIED), and it was expensive as well (up to $150 inclusive of medicine, cosmetic products and consultation fees). You can let me know if you want the address (= .). Anyway, so after applying, it kinda didn't get COMPLETELY WELL, and I swore I would never go back to that clinic again, not because it's bad, but you get the point, so I bought this on a trial-and-error-basis. Turns out, it wasn't so bad after all and my face DID get better. Now there's still some spots, lah but, you can't deny the fact it was much better than last year, right?! Available at certain Watsons outlets (very limited -- not that it's popular). -
Oh oh, I BOUGHT A NOTEBOOK! I loved that it's hardcover (speaking of which, Page One (which is also the bookstore I bought this notebook from) is selling HARDCOVER TWILIGHT SAGA BOOKS!!! I PRACTICALLY WALKED AHEAD OF GLADYS WHEN I SPOTTED THOSE HARDCOVERS 10 METRES AWAY) and that it has the number FIVE which means, Sec 5, lame I know, HAHAHA, but I found out it's actually for FIVE subjects. But whatever! I'm not going to waste the papers on FIVE subjects. So one of the things I did inside Notebook (I spent three days thinking about what to write on my first page -- ended up with my personal details)... (BTW, LARGE NUMBER OF BRACKETS!)
I did an Analysis of the Best Study Hotspots! (Unnecessary, I know), but I found it useful anyway, so next time, when I decide to study on a weekday, I know where are the best available places and I'll eliminate mentally! COOL, HUH! I analysed many other things and constructed tables, planners and did my study plan for Mid Years! I HATE THE PREVIOUS HIDEOUS NOTEBOOK.
Oh oh, I BOUGHT A NOTEBOOK! I loved that it's hardcover (speaking of which, Page One (which is also the bookstore I bought this notebook from) is selling HARDCOVER TWILIGHT SAGA BOOKS!!! I PRACTICALLY WALKED AHEAD OF GLADYS WHEN I SPOTTED THOSE HARDCOVERS 10 METRES AWAY) and that it has the number FIVE which means, Sec 5, lame I know, HAHAHA, but I found out it's actually for FIVE subjects. But whatever! I'm not going to waste the papers on FIVE subjects. So one of the things I did inside Notebook (I spent three days thinking about what to write on my first page -- ended up with my personal details)... (BTW, LARGE NUMBER OF BRACKETS!)
I did an Analysis of the Best Study Hotspots! (Unnecessary, I know), but I found it useful anyway, so next time, when I decide to study on a weekday, I know where are the best available places and I'll eliminate mentally! COOL, HUH! I analysed many other things and constructed tables, planners and did my study plan for Mid Years! I HATE THE PREVIOUS HIDEOUS NOTEBOOK. -
So... IF YOU MISSED ME...
--
Alright! SCHOOL RE-OPENED THIS MORNING! I have this mood that means STUDY, STUDY, STUDY. Well, except for Maths. I think I'm still myself, like myself myself, during Maths. Can't help it. When Gladys and I... bond, it's like the reaction's Havoc + Oxygen + Whatever-dioxide. That's all going to change this Wednesday, where our new Seating Arrangement would be announced! PE = G.Y.M. My personal trainer, if you don't know it's actually Gladys, taught me what to do for my back, biceps, triceps and whatever lepsceps lah. All those gymology (cheemology, get it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOOO HOO HAHAHA). I'M TOO LAZY. I made a mental note I should go GYM after 'O' Levels, better grow bigger and taller before 18 (even though I know Gym's not gonna help -- since I'm still ingesting as many fats as possible but somehow IT'S NOT GETTING TO ME).
-
The rest of the day went surprisingly pleasantly fine and fun. Though in my world, fun's not the type of fun you would think it'd be decent. Anyway can I just add that when you're made to do something you don't like, it's considered an offence to your human rights and it's considered disrespectful? Full Stop. Headed down to Vivo City for coffee and dessert, Gladys and I spent HOURS at PageOne ogling at tattoo designs, going weak on knees upon the sight of stationery, me going faint when Twilight Saga Hardcover Series magically happened to be by the windowpane. But most of the time we spent was at stationery. You could just choose to die there. It's like Heaven.
-
Alright, this week, I'm setting some things straight. I'm planning to go study this Sunday, unsure of the ideal location (shall go check out my Analysis, hehehehehe) from 1 pm to as late as 8 pm. As for Saturday, it shall be Maths and I'll probably start baking after tuition. For the weekdays, let's just sit down, relax, shake legs and other limbs. BYE!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.