-
I bought a novel, for myself, obviously. Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper. I know I have yet to finish Goodnight, Beautiful by Dorothy Koomson but, still, BOOKS just attract me. It's like we're magnets made for each other. But! Sometimes magnets do have to repel against each other, so I can't really stay SUPER long in a bookstore. As in, 8 hours per se? I can stay for the most up to 5 hours? I guess. I don't know. I can't really remember when was the last time I stayed in the bookstore for a really long time. But, if I do spend more than 8 hours, perhaps, I will definitely get a headache. Some of you probably have a faster reaction, you get headaches in a couple of hours, or some, in seconds. You hate books = I HATE YOU! LOL.
-
Then I spent $6 on another notebook, which is EXTREMELY beautiful and it really caught my eye so much that without hesitation I bought it. I couldn't leave the atrium without this notebook, that's for sure. So, I was queueing up when I saw this cookbook on Muffins, with 20% (including the Jodi Picoult's book)! Only at $4! SO I BOUGHT IT AS WELL, DUH. Total: $23.75. Kind of withdrew $50. ($10 for lunch. $7.50 for movie ticket. $17 on the gifts. $5 on other stuffs. $5 on McDonald's.) OK, sorry. I know I shouldn't look so calculative on my blog but W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R.
-
Oh, so Gladys and I went Freshbox and I bought a formal black shirt!
Tuxedo-like shirt but IT'S NOT and you'll get it from me if I ever hear this!






It was actually $39.90 at first, but for some miraculous reason, it was on a 25% discount, so I paid the item for like $29.90?! WASN'T THAT CHEAP?! HAHAHA! OK, I guess the last thing I would spend on is a new M1 contract and a new Sony Ericsson phone, probably W595. I could also get a sponsor from my parents. =)-
Anyway! This is to my classmates: If you are reading, and if your friends have not informed you yet. Here's a last minute announcement. THERE WILL BE NO BIOLOGY REMEDIAL TOMORROW, for both the Chemistry/Biology and Physics/Biology students. You won't want to wait like an idiot for at least, SOMEONE to come accompany you.
-
Alright, soooo I WATCHED SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE! Can I say I really really really really really to a gazillion reallies LOVED IT!? I think it's probably one of the best films this year! I'M SURE OF IT. It's like such a good plot, it's funny, it's scary, it's romantic, it's full of action, it's darned good and I can proudly say I don't mind watching it again! HAHAHA! It was kind of like a Sunday thing because Gladys called me yesterday in the morning whether she wanted to watch the movie yesterday night but, I didn't want to, so today, we did, and we met up, watched the film, AND FRIGGING FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MOVIE. Definitely a 5-star film.
-
HAHAHA, okay, so, yes, enjoyed myself over at Vivo City with Gladys. We headed to Hougang Mall for a short while and we went home. Tomorrow morning, SUNTAN! Oh gees, I'm praying hard the rain don't come tomorrow. These few days it has been R.A.I.N.I.N.G lor. Gladys, a reminder: PLEASE PRAY! Going to go Changi Airport at night, I might be tired, IDK. OK, that's all, guys. BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.