Presenting...
-
-
-
-
The people for the day! First up, the LADIES!
-
-
Next up, the dudes!
-
-
So we met up in the morning as early as 9.30 am!



Off for Vivo City at 2 pm plus.
-
Me doing an unofficial monkey dare.



Hanging on to the skyline.
Me with my customized DS Lite!

Woohooo!
.jpg)
Yes it's been a super long day! Met up with the clique, Gladys, Jasmine, Atikah, Firdaus, Ikhsan, Daryll and I went for breakfast at McDonald's, headed towards the beach feeling bored because it was drizzling! But, turns out, when we reached Harbourfront, it was SUNNY! So we kinda put on our tanning oil, got down to playing Volleyball! After that, we got so darn thirsty we bought drinks that was actually worth $14! Believe it. LOL. Got down to playing Truth Or Dare, but we ended up doing Dare for everyone. HAHAHA! For my dares, I was supposed to take a picture with someone and climb a tree. Gladyses' was to run around the beach shouting her name. Ikhsan's was BORING! Firdauses' was funny as well as Daryll's. The girls, Atikah and Jasmine were about the same. HAHAHA!

-
HELLO EVERYONE. It's 3 am in the morning and I know I shouldn't be awake this late, right?! But guess what!? I'M ACTUALLY AT CHANGI AIRPORT! HAHAHAHA!
Woohooo!.jpg)
Yes it's been a super long day! Met up with the clique, Gladys, Jasmine, Atikah, Firdaus, Ikhsan, Daryll and I went for breakfast at McDonald's, headed towards the beach feeling bored because it was drizzling! But, turns out, when we reached Harbourfront, it was SUNNY! So we kinda put on our tanning oil, got down to playing Volleyball! After that, we got so darn thirsty we bought drinks that was actually worth $14! Believe it. LOL. Got down to playing Truth Or Dare, but we ended up doing Dare for everyone. HAHAHA! For my dares, I was supposed to take a picture with someone and climb a tree. Gladyses' was to run around the beach shouting her name. Ikhsan's was BORING! Firdauses' was funny as well as Daryll's. The girls, Atikah and Jasmine were about the same. HAHAHA! -
Kinda shifted to another area, where we played Monkey in the sea. HAHA, then a few of us went to swim to one side, it was super cold there! After everything that happened, we went for a shower and off we were to Vivo City, Gladys went off, so the rest had lunch at Long John's Silver. Last minute arrangements brought us to Parklane Shopping Centre/whatever it's called, hahaha, to play POOL. Then, we were set for home at around 7 pm. 10 hours out! Super tired! LOL, slept for awhile, then met Gladys and Jasmine AND I'M STILL WITH THEM NOW! We're at Changi Airport. HAHAHA! Firstly, my tan's A SUCCESS, but the only thing was that I had forgotten to take out my plaster and now there's one stupid cylinder-look-alike mark which is NOT THE SAME COLOUR AS THE REST OF MY SKIN! I look like a FREAK. HAHAHA. Apparently, I could wear that plaster for the rest of my life. Makes me look macho-handsome. HAHAHAHA.
-
Alright alright. It has been really really fun today! Thank you to Gladys, Jasmine, Atikah, Daryll, Firdaus, Ikhsan for making this sun-tan trip a fulfilling one! We have all really enjoyed ourselves! HAHA!
-
Update: I'M STILL AT CHANGI AIRPORT AND IT'S 8 MINUTES TO 7 AM. We stayed overnight here. It's probably been fun because we were just simply immersing ourselves into each other's presence. We'll be staying here much much later than 7 am. BYE EVERYONE! PS: I was supposed to blog at around 2 am? But my laptop battery went dead on me so I had to wait till 6/7 am where they were gonna open the electricity socket for everyone. So here I am, finishing all this up. LOL!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.