-
But actually my Mum said it's quite good, my elder brother said I should remove the crispiness because it spoils the cake. My younger brother happily binged trying to suck up to me saying it's the best. Well, I think it's a failure. I don't know now. I feel like I don't have any confidence. It's like, I don't know what I should cook for practical. Blueberry Muffins or Butter Cake. And if I do happen to choose butter cake, I'll flunk because LOOK AT THIS. There's a 75% chance I'll do well for Blueberry Muffins but after today's Practice, I don't know about Butter Cake.
-
All my effort went into this cake, it's the same as (Yes, I'm still sulking) my 5 years' effort worth helping out in IT Club, taking photos for all those boring events and I don't get any award. Seriously, give me an hour to do some soul-searching, when you come back, I'll be crying because of this 'betrayal'. At least, for baking, I can still practise forever, but can you practise IT Club? Hell no! OK, I didn't mean for this post to be for me to sulk about it, so I'll just get back to my point. My point is, after today's practice, my confidence level is LOW. But, that's alright. I'll keep practising and practising, and standing for another 4 hours. That's right. I was in my kitchen for 4 hours, I don't know why I took so long, maybe because I was taking my own sweet time or maybe somehow time just magically went so fast I didn't realize.
-
School was as per normal. I sat next to Bivithara! New Seating Arrangement! English Feature Article and Ms Sim is just the best, OK. She totally made me feel so confident and it's a really good feeling. Biology test 23/30! Highest! Chemistry was revision! CHICKEN POX but, still requires more revision, definitely! PE was fun. LOL, kinda played Volleyball with the usuals. After school, went home, took a short nap, went Hougang to get baking supplies and DOWN TO WORK! SS test tomorrow! GLADYS, GET WELL! I MYSELF IS DOWN WITH A COUGH, sooner or later, I'll be on MC, unfortunately. LOL. Bye everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.