
For Dinner was... Botak Joneses'

CAJUN CHICKEN! Personally, I thought the meat was all dried up, but I liked the outer layer, the fries was exceptionally tasty, the Baked Cheese Potato is still the best, the best since I've tasted it during Nurul's chalet! Overall, a wonderful dinner experience.

Aiden's got a new hair-cut!
.jpg)
It's so damn poodle-lish but I like it!
.jpg)
Soooo, tuition was cancelled. My day went smoothly, dinner was Botak's Jones, one hour without any electricity was er, kind of boring, since I lay on the sofa for the first half an hour and I went to shit during the next half an hour, after that, I resorted to using the laptop even though I didn't know what to do. Overall,, weekends are almost over because tomorrow's the last day. Still thinking of whether to study or not. I'm thinking CHANGI AIRPORT! Oh oh, IT'S NAZRINA'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW (in 1 minute's time actually!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.