Alright, I have been, deep breath, reading the papers these few days. Shut up. I know that sounds old but whatever. I just surprisingly found the news interesting. Maybe it's because the 24 hours, I spent 9 hours sleeping, a whole day on the computer (not really), a couple of hours on TV and you have nothing else to do so you actually resort to reading the newspapers. I don't know. I don't know whether it's because the newspaper happened to be sitting there in front of my very eyes besides my book and I choose to read the papers. Wow. Interesting.
-
Other than reading the newspapers, I have been on the computer a lot, watching Desperate Housewives. Again, I would kill to have the DVD for Prison Break, Heroes, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, 24, and so many others. These shows are just the best.
-
Anyway, besides all this, another thing has happened. MY SKIN'S PEELING. IT'S FUGLY. My forehead's like peeling itself, whatever it's eating away, sure looks like it's eating my skin and it looks hideous now. Not only that, the bottom layer, it's all WHITE. It's like this layer of red skin, once it's gone, would be completely replaced by the fair skinned layer. That sucks, isn't it. I'm doing every possible way to stop all this from happening, from burnaids, moisturizers, cold water -- frigging cold water, lotions to tolerating with the itchiness. IT'S KILLING ME BUT I'M NOT GOING TO SCREW THIS. Come on, I better be back to normal by the time school reopens!
-
Does anyone have any suggestions? Alright, gotta go do my revision. Bye everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.