Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mr Botak Jones

It has my name on the receipt! And I finally had the chance to use Yong Wei's given free voucher! Meaning that I could have ANYTHING I want for free, but not for four people, definitely. So I had the Wagyu Steak, which costs $36.50 and I got it for FREE. =D Pictures are below!
The wonderful Wagyu Medium Steak! PERFECTLY TENDER, since it's medium, it's seriously zangy springy chewy and freaking delicious!
Dad's Sirloin.
Baked Cheese Potato!
Edwin's Fish & Chips or something like that.
Mum's Grilled Salmon.
MY WAGYU!

Mexican Rice and Baked Cheese Potato for side dishes! Wild Mushroom Gravy for the steak!
DEFINITELY DELICIOUS!
-
Alright, school was uh, alright? HAHA, uh, Biology test was chicken feet to the peasy meeny. English and Maths went smoothly, so as Chemistry (CL 'B'). For F&N, I finally chose FIVE recipes for my practical for 'O' Levels this year! Bringing you, Eggs with Asparagus, Grilled Ham and Onion Jam for Breakfast! For Snacks, would be Quail's Eggs Siu Mai! Lunch would be Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup! Teatime would be Rich Marble Cake! Lastly, dinner would be Grilled Paprika Chicken with Raisin and Coriander Pilaf! I'M SO EXCITED. I'll definitely practise this week or so. History Essay Test = Fail! My SBQs I had 13/25. Not bad, deproved by 2 marks. After school, met up with the clique and Daryll, we had BAKING SESSION 2. Will blog tomorrow! Our Baking Session lasted 3-4 hours. Damn right? LOL! Super exhausted now. Argh, History test tomorrow. BYE EVERYONE! PS: I LOVE BOTAK JONES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.