Topman's Embossed Star Wallet (Dark Maroon or something)
U.P $29, C.P #19
I can put photos in the see-through pocket.-
-
-
-
Learnt DNA Replication in Biology and even though it's complicated, it's so interesting and fun! Totally making the whole understanding process easier! History test was funny! LOL. Maths was Yoga Lessons. Went Raffles City Shopping Mall's Topman to get a wallet, went window-shopping for awhile with Jasmine & Gladys, after that, I went off earlier for my FIRST EVER Speech Day Rehearsal in my whole FIVE YEARS. I've had experience going up on stage (and no, it's not taking photos -- and don't remind me of photos because I didn't get that award for my 5 years' worth of effort, if you ask me, I rather trade that for the CCA award) like those two Merit Bursury Awards with Mrs Lim Hwee Hua, and yes, maybe you can add that photo-taking to my experience.
-
Other than that, HAHA, I think I'll do fine for rehearsal. I'm so used to it. LOL. Took a long nap and had KFC! Finally Michael Scavar (or whatever) is out! I was hoping Scott would be ousted since his tone is monotonous, like mine. BYE EVERYBODY!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.