Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why Everybody Loves Eugene #3

Because you can't bear to stop reading anything about me. I'm just way too interesting to your liking and even to your disliking. How about that? LOL, no lah. I'm possibly one of the strangest guys you've ever met, one who could sit down in front of his laptop, snapping thousands of photos without stopping.
--
Hence, I introduce to you, the sequel to finding out which shirt suits me the best. HAHA, you're in no obligation to tell me which one you think makes me look hideous or, which one makes me look dashing. I prefer the word dashing to good-looking, there's more... power, in it that the second.

Another Melbourne shirt.
I'm not always one who wears black or white, I'm not dull okay!


This shirt's from Shanghai!

Transformers shirt, bought from Melbourne, on the last day of our vacation, Ikhsan and Linda bought the Superman one. HAHA, could never forget.

Yeah, if you hate me you can copy this photo (I'll thank you for saving) and draw waves coming out from my armpit. Do whatever you want.
--
A very good and late afternoon! Life at home is already boring me out. I've not stepped out of my house for centuries and I'm not sure when will be the next time. I'm down to planning what I should do for my holidays. My holidays, technically speaking, haven't started yet and I'm already BORED OUT OF MY WITS. Tuition will start in MINUTES, till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.