School went perfectly normal, without Gladys around, since she was sick. F&N for the first two periods somehow gives me this motivation to do my work efficiently and quickly. Seriously, it's like, I shouldn't slack anymore. Maths as well, but still as boring as ever. Very monotonous. As for Recess, the hungry gluttons (Daryll, Jasmine and I) ate this!
-
We were seriously HUNGRY. We weren't satisfied with our meals, especially Jasmine and I, since our stomachs could take SO MUCH MORE THAN THIS. It's also expensive (all this for $9.50). It's not filling and, well, we actually don't mind about the money, but we, in particular, I, were just disappointed because there wasn't a wider variety of food. We'll be waiting for Thursday, where there'll be more food!
-
English and SS Test went smoothly. Maths (a.k.a CL 'B') was BOREDOM, partly fun because we got to wreak havoc and make fun and laugh and just, HAHAHA. There was something super funny that was just hilarious to many of our classmates. This note, given to the teacher who was relieving us, happened to be seriously hilarious. Have you seen anyone write a note, like this:
-
1) Take Attendance
2) Give Out Worksheets
3) Collect Back Worksheets
4) Put it on my desk
5) Thank You
-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean, it's like STEPS & INSTRUCTIONS RIGHT! Then the note was written like some sentence poorly constructed into point forms, with the last point as a appreciative message. LOL, I'm not going to say who wrote this note to the teacher. BYE.
-
-
-
-
Yeah, STOP 'EEWING', IT'S DAMN DELICIOUS!
-
It is said that, over a detabe based on the current issue, eating raw eggs is healthy, it boosts your immune system and nothing is altered, in a sense that the heat doesn't 'spoil' your proteins. But apparently, cases reported salmonella caused by eggs, a disease due to contamination. But those cases which reported salmonella are deep in the bookshelves. Eating raw eggs is still healthy! TRY IT!
-
So, I decided I was going to blog earlier than usual since I have two tests coming up tomorrow. Chemistry and Social Studies. I have History test on Thursday, and another History Test on Friady, with Maths Test as well. I thought tests would only 'crowd' around during the Mid Years, or before a term ends. I CAN JUST DIE. Will be off studying! BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.