Tropic Thunder, starring Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Robert Downey Jr., and Tom Cruise!
Burn After Reading, starring Brad Pitt.
HSM 3, starring Vanessa Anne Hudgens and Zac Efron.-
Alright, so far I've watched Tropic Thunder and I think it's really really funny, like seriously, all the other movies didn't get me laughing out loud but this... This was like none other. It truly made my night. And darn to that person who rented Twilight! Well, that's expected anyway. Since EVERYONE would rent the book bestseller now major picture Twilight. This rental shop has been there for like my whole life (practically since I was K1?) and that lady with the tattoo on her right arm has been working there for like FOREVER and I don't even know how old she is. True, many other shops have been existing since the day I moved in to this neighborhood (which was since K1) but this was the shop I frequented. It still hasn't changed. Anyway, anyway, day #1 of my weekends: BORING. Surviving but... boring.
-
Lunch was McDonald's! Watched original version, Rec, again. HAHAHA, I think this, by far, is one of the films that I've really been obsessed with. Not to mention, it's one of the first horror films that I've been so crazy about it. I seriously can't wait for the sequel, which is coming out THIS YEAR! OMG, so can't wait. New Moon as well! New Moon recently started filming, 5 days ago. I hope all goes well and hopefully the deadline's pushed forward! So as Rec 2, dammit! HAHAHA!
-
LOL, so uh, read a book? Watched TV? Movies...? Took a nap? Had Tuition, dinner, stuffs like those. There was a rainbow outside my apartment and it looked so beautiful! It's like the first time I've seen a rainbow. I took pictures! Not only that, the sky was a weird orangey look which was beautiful but still, weird. It was awesome! Alright, besides all these. The peeling of my forehead's getting better, although there's some hideous patch of white beneath the reddish skin. But apart from that, the way I look at this, it looks like it's getting better and it'll be back to normal by school re-opens.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.