Darn the burn.
In the wee hours of the morning at Terminal 3, sunrise!
Tired and red.
WOOPS, hahaha!
It's not the lighting that I look so dark, or maybe it was. Whatever.


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Here, just near my elbow. See that white circle spot? That's the wound. See the plaster-mark? Yeah. NOW SHUT UP.-
Haha, so I'm sitting in my living room watching American Idol. I know I ruined my biological clock because I slept at 12 and woke up at 6 pm. I don't think I'll sleep early tonight, which is going to screw tomorrow because I have Chemistry remedial in the morning. So anyway, Gladys and I practically tooks turn falling asleep, while the conscious would entertain Jasmine. HAHAHA! I did so little there, read a paragraph from my new book, My Sister's Keeper, by Jodi Picoult (it's famous because you see this author's name everywhere in popular bookstores), did a few pages of Biology, a few questions of English, plenty of surfing the Internet, plenty of talking till we were so BORED we were topic-less, as quoted by Gladys. HAHAHA! But we were pretty astonished ourselves that the time flew past real quick. Before we knew it, it was actually 6. I was half-awake but I managed to control myself. Jasmine was WIDE AWAKE, despite the fact she only had 3-5 hours' worth of sleep.
-
Our TON plan was successful, althought it's unhealthy, but it was good to stay away from home, especially for all of us. At around 9 am plus, we went home our own different ways, Dad fetched me to get some sunburn medication and after application, I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. My super long nap, or rather, shall I technically call it, sleep, was so peaceful. Haha, I enjoyed these two days anyway, it was wonderful! I really really enjoyed myself. Alright, I'm going off! Good-bye!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.