Because he's a geek. NOT. Hahaha! Anyway, I'm just being crazy over here. Decided I'd blog again. I went researching on some stuffs and I found out something EXTREMELY cool! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosomes and they have like the list of all 23 chromosomes (which if you are a numb dumb, you'll still know you have 23 pairs of chromosomes) and each chromosome has millions and millions of genes, and in each chromosome, research has found that there are some alleles that determine some kinda process shizz, aiya, just go read. Cool stuffs. Warning: The website given above is not for faint-hearted.Friday, March 13, 2009
Why Everybody Loves Eugene #2
Because he's a geek. NOT. Hahaha! Anyway, I'm just being crazy over here. Decided I'd blog again. I went researching on some stuffs and I found out something EXTREMELY cool! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosomes and they have like the list of all 23 chromosomes (which if you are a numb dumb, you'll still know you have 23 pairs of chromosomes) and each chromosome has millions and millions of genes, and in each chromosome, research has found that there are some alleles that determine some kinda process shizz, aiya, just go read. Cool stuffs. Warning: The website given above is not for faint-hearted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.