WHY DOES EVERYBODY LOVE EUGENE ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS IN HIS ROOM AND THE DOOR IS LOCKED AND THE CURTAINS ARE DRAWN?
That's right! That's the answer to the question for today's title! If you still don't know and you're like, huh, what is Eugene talking about? I'll just say it out here, although it's pretty obvious what the answer is, because all my readers, even if they've read the most, like for ONE post, they know the answer to the question already. It's to TAKE PHOTOS, you dirty little fairy. What were you thinking!?
That's right! That's the answer to the question for today's title! If you still don't know and you're like, huh, what is Eugene talking about? I'll just say it out here, although it's pretty obvious what the answer is, because all my readers, even if they've read the most, like for ONE post, they know the answer to the question already. It's to TAKE PHOTOS, you dirty little fairy. What were you thinking!? --
OK, don't laugh. Because some of the photos below are really... out of hand. Oh, don't you dare call this dress-up, or I'll personally hunt you down. IT'S NOT CALLED DRESS-UP. It's called, trying out the clothes that I have not worn ever since the day I bought it (well, for the majority of the clothes). So, this is your one-time opportunity to see all these clothes on my blog (although it would kill you to see me wear some of these clothes outside) therefore, don't screw this. I've given myself much ado about the whole esteemy thing about what people will think and what people will say, but guess what, I don't care -- unless you call this dress-up. HAHAHA.
OK, this is not MINE. This is my elder brother's. I figured I should try it because I've grown bigger since the year he bought this (which was last two years). Fine lah, fine lah, I gained weight lah. Whatever.
Hey, for once I don't look skinny! Yay!
Bike rider. LOL. I was sitting on a Vespa. LOL, yah, that's like the only bike brand I know. Blonde moment. Sorry.
Reminds me of how magicians tie themselves up and try to set themselves free.
OK, now this is like those uh, what's that show, Wild Hogs guys?
Simple plain T.
For a picture taken on Friday the 13th, this looks pretty scary.
I Lubb New York.
Woah, look at that vein popping out of my right temple.
Oh, FYI, this Polo tee and the I Grenade NY shirt was bought at Far East Plaza. The Polo Tee costs around $35 and the NY shirt costs around $25. Kawaii!
Gladys said I look mature. *wide grin*
Gladys say I look ugly, *jeers*
Well, I say I look cute. *scorns/smirks/lifts head up high/struts*
Bumble Bee. Eee, sound so ahlian.
Oh, that shirt was bought from Shanghai (along with the bike rider leather jacket). If you still don't know the jacket I'm wearing in this picture, it was bought on Valentine's Day from Topman.
JD Whiskey. I stopped wearing this because too many of these shirts were popping out on the streets, I had to zip up my jackets to further avoid any embarrassment.
Uh, it's a hand-me-down Nike (Adidas, wait, I'm a noob in brands, what's this? Ripcurl ah?) from my cousin.
OK, back when my type of clothing style was punk-rocker-kiddo, I wore this shirt like... 24/7? As you can see, it doesn't look good without the jacket. Or maybe you can't.
Oh, when I look at this shirt, I see memories. I bought this from Melbourne, along with another one of those blue checkered hood jackets.
Shut up. I know I've never bared my teeth in my pictures before, but this is one of the rarest pictures that I've taken showing my teeth. Note, your one-time opportunity to see this picture may probably never come again. --
Alright, that's all for now. I hope I get paid for this advertorial, like Xiaxue. LOL.
This Yoghurt drink tastes as creamy as the normal yoghurt, but it flows and it doesn't get stuck in your throat like the normal yoghurt (that's not a bad thing, either), it doesn't have the fruit inside (which in this case, is strawberry -- also which in this case, IS MY FAVOURITE!), and I love it!
Some ego shots.
Hao!
Yeah, OK, stop laughing. My mother wants me to go back to church. But I won't budge. She said ever since I stopped going church, and I started hanging out with my Carrefour friends, I became like that. LOL. Uh no. I don't think it has anything to do with my Carrefour friends, in fact, I don't think it has anything to do with anyone as to why I'm being mischievous (Note: you don't say miss-cheeth-vious, you say, miss-chief-vous). OK! That's what I learnt from the summary course. LOL. But when I go back church, I don't feel anything, and for some personal reason, I just don't enjoy going there. So anyway, my progress card is a letdown. Gladys and I have already discussed, we won't be sitting next to each other. We know what's going to happen, believe or not. Yes, it's going to be extremely boring, but still, whenever we are together, havoc arises. This term's probably the last chance we'll ever get. Speaking of which, I'm always the guilty one, I'm actually very innocent! HMMPPHHHH. LOL, my form teachers, including other teachers as well, said I'm always the bad influence to Gladys. Gladys will be secretly grinning when she sees this. LOL, no more elaboration!--
Back to the point, like what I said, I think the best way is for us to not sit together. We even discussed our favourable partners. LOL. She wants this person and I want that person. HAHAHA, imagine how many conflicts would arise when we start shooing other people away to sit with our ideal partners. HAHA! Anyway, yes, I didn't do so well. If this were the 'O' Level Certificate, I wouldn't get into my Mass Comms diploma, NOT A CHANCE. I scored 21 points for CA1 and I'm very disappointed. OK, A1 for Chemistry & Biology and Food & Nutrition, but the rest, C/D. I scored a C6 for both English as well as Maths. A D for Combined Humanities. I'm not going to state the reason why I've been getting such results, except all I can say, I've bought some revision books and that I'm already doing a page a day (which is not enough, I know). Well, that's all about my academic life.
-
As for my social life, I'm missing a few people here and there. I've got the whole March Holidays planned ahead of me. This weekend would be a boring one, with Maths tuition on a Saturday late afternoon and nothing on a Sunday (I'm thinking of catching a movie or something). As for the Holidays, will be suntanning consecutively on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! But looks like that's not going to happen since Gladys has some important event in which she would wear something sexy. HAHAHA! Which means, if she's going to sun tan, and if she's going to wear that dress, she's going to have some nice white lines. Biology remedial on Tuesday! Chemistry remedial (or practical lessons) on Thursday, and nothing on Friday. East Coast Park for Saturday, and nothing on Sunday. I'll enjoy the holidays! I know I'm supposed to study but, having to go to school for 10 weeks, despite a couple days' of absence and several periods missed due to my punctuality, I still need a break. I'll catch up. But not this holiday. Soooooooooo, I guess that's it. BYE! PS: Help me by telling me how you feel about this post, just a simple click, that's all it takes. Thank you!

Young man u hv 2 much potential, do not waste it. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL, yes okay, thank you. you don't have to post twice cos i'm moderating the comments, lol. but grateful for what you've said. thanks! :D
ReplyDelete