Monday, March 16, 2009

Revelation

Alright, let's just cut the crap here. The previous posts were mainly just an introduction about me, hope that pretty much sums up everything. I woke up today early, again. I don't know what's wrong with me, usually I'll sleep till 12 noon (even if I slept at 12 midnight) but today, I woke up at 8 am, just like yesterday. Can I just say, darn that?
-
Furthermore, I'm also trying very very hard not to type any vulgarities here, I try very hard not to defame anyone here because I know I shouldn't and I'll feel remorseful but each time I blog some crap about why everyone loves me, it's so boring and Not. Fun. At. All. This is not the way I blog. Or maybe it is, but the vulgarities-part can be dismissed, just the, you know, usual mean stuffs I say. I say mean stuffs and I'm just used to this. But having to write crap is so tiring. They aren't crap, by the way, it's just all about me, but you get the point besides the facts about me, right? I can be the biggest jerk you'll ever meet, I can be the super nice and friendly caring guy you'll ever meet.
-
But when it comes to blogging (or when it comes to when I'm at home), I'll be the worst jerk ever. So so so, call this a... masquerade or something, like oh wow, when I step out of my home, I'm the nice-guy kinda thing, but as I get used to my closest friends, I become myself. Mean.
-
Actually, isn't that a good thing? To feel like yourself. But isn't it a bad thing as well? That when you feel yourself, you're actually the mean type? I wonder how my future wife will take this. LOL, but I must say, I hate being nice ONLY WHEN IT COMES TO PROVING SOMETHING. I'm genuinely nice to the people around me, but I'm mean to the people I don't like, so I hope you do not misunderstand this whole passage and start crying to your mom, Mummy, all the while Eugene's such a liar. He's a hypocrite. He said it. He said so himself!
-
Please don't. If I'm your friend, and if I think you're my friend, I'm nice to you. But if I get used to you, when I am myself, I'm still nice to you, but you'll see how mean I really am to other people. Or maybe even before I get used to you, you've already seen my bad side. I don't know. Whatever. The main point is, I don't like faking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.