LEFT 4 DEAD SO TOTALLY ROCKS! But I kind of hate it, makes me look damn gay screaming after seeing those prancy zombies.
-
Speaking of suck (lame pun), my hair sucks.
I'm thinking of changing a new hairstyle, but I don't know, I'm waiting for 'O' Levels to end so I can grow all that shit out of me. I just realised my face shape's OBLONG. So OBIANG, the name. Speaking of hair...-
LOL! OK, so today I didn't get to study. I'm a bit disappointed that I wasn't motivated enough to actually head out alone to study, but partly because I was too lazy and I didn't know where to go. Sooo, I just stayed at home. Practically did nothing! Super bored! Was looking through my past photos and once I have LOTS AND LOTS of time, I can show you my fugly photos and all my (some are ex) friends' photos! I'm still in the process of compiling, if it took any quicker, do you think I would still be called a vainpot?
-
Oh ya, Sembawang's A CHEATER BUG! How can one disc be sold so expensive?!!! It's usual price is $35? WHAT THE HELL? Please lah! People would be stupid enough to actually spend this much on a disc, they don't even know elsewhere, it's actually selling the same price as the discounted the price you bought. Which means, in other words, Sembawang doubles the price of a certain CD, and claims there's a 50% discount, which means, technically speaking, THERE'S NO PROMOTION. LAME! But, on a sidenote, I still want to buy Twilight DVD! I'm collecting the series! AND I STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW MOON & REC 2.
-
After Sembawang, went to Cold Storage to finally get my ingredients! I bought lots and lots of ingredients worth $165! That's RETARDED, but I'll be off to practising for my practical. I'm never going to flunk this year. So for dinner, we had Satays at Lau Par Sat, damn sian. LOL! School tomorrow! BORING. 2.4 km run, I'm thinking of buying glucose-infused drinks. Yeahhh. Other than that, the weekends are over and I'm damn tired now. Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.