Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're April Fools

Tresharene and I had a really great time laughing our asses off as we drew this wonderful masterpiece!
-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so well! IT'S APRIL'S FOOL DAY. Gladys fooled me first thing in the morning, calling me and telling me that she won't be coming to school because her rashes has acted up. Then as the day went by, typical pranks like, "There's something on your sleeve", "Your shoelaces are loose", "You've got a little mark on your chin" or "You dropped something", then Gladys went to fool other people by telling them how backstabbing they are to her and that she will never talk to them anymore. HAHAHA! As for me, I didn't do much pranking but more of like mocking? LOL. The pranks only started after school when I called my parents telling them I was going to stay overnight with my friends and they were like, "WHY?!", "Come back early! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO OUT SO LATE!", then I was like, "Later my friend disappointed how! I promised them already!", then they were like, "WHO? WHO? WHO IS YOUR FRIEND? GIVE ME THE NAME!", "A...pril... Fool". HAHAHAHAHA! Then my father scolded me "Idiot" and my mother called me, "Grandfather you!", then Lynn believed that I was actually expelled for playing a huge April Fool prank on a teacher by splashing water.
-
LOL, Lynn damn sad because I tricked her and she really fell for it. HAHAHA, don't feel sad. Handsome will ask for your number (inside joke. HAHAHAHA!). But wait. Later Sze Xuan jealous. HAHAHAHA! So yeah, but kinda went overboard with some people because they were quite angry and thought it was too much. So, if you're reading, I just want to tell you, my two friends are feeling remorseful and, on their behalf, I WANT TO APOLOGIZE. Hope you don't take this for granted and have any unwanted feelings towards us, as a clique. We didn't realise it would be this hurting but we hope you wouldn't take it to heart! If you're a friend of this person, and you know I'm referring to your friend, help me apologize again to him!
-
Other than that, when it comes to hurting people, I just realised what I've done. I did hurt a lot of people and I know it's not physically, but emotionally rather. So, since it's April's Fool, I would like to turn this occasion around by apologising to those whom I've hurt be it jokingly or seriously verbally abusingly for the past month, year, decades. You hurt is on my conscience. And I pity those who were pranked on practically (like calling you up and asking you to meet them straightaway), even I, who is so called the meanest jerk ever, will never succumb to such a cruel joke. I still have a heart but this person who did this to Yong Wei, you are really cruel and immature.
-
Let us all not forget that when it comes to playing pranks, we must know our limits, we're (as in referral to our clique) right now feeling remorseful because we made someone quite angry, don't go overboard, and even if you think typical lame common tricks are BORING, creating some seriously cruel joke (like asking your friend to meet you at some town area and have him wait for you and then tricking him saying it's April's Fool when he finally reached) is both sickly and immature. But obviously, some people have a level of tolerance. Some can't take certain jokes but can take other jokes (which are on certain people's opinion, quite overboard). I'm not implying that anyone's sensitive, but I'm just saying that we all can't take certain jokes, we all can take other jokes (even if it seems to be far overboard for some other people). So next time, know how far a person can go based on his/her tolerance.
-
Apart from all the jokes and tricks, school pretty much made me quite happy! Assuming since both tests were A BREEZE to me! SS test was easy (since I memorized EVERYTHING), Chemistry test was easy as well, I mean, HELLO! CL 'B' (a.k.a English) was HELL FUNNY because Tricia and I were like sketching our friends Bivithara and Daryl Lim and we were drawing lots of stuffs! HAHAHA! So yeah, MY STOMACH DAMN PAIN because we were laughing really really hard about the little comments, then suddenly got one drawing of Tresharene having sex (doggy-style) while touching the window, apparently got a lightning strike (that's how her finger swelled up -- the lightning part is a true case, the sex part wasn't. HAHAHAHA!), then Bivithara was giving birth and she gave birth to four babies, Bivithare, Bivithari, Bivitharo, Bivitharu. LOL, then got some peeping tom staring in the window of the hospital (again, true story, Bivithara went KK Hospital but not because she was pregnant but because her head was swelling)...
-
then the whole picture was actually a dream, dreamt by Daryl Lim, with his eye half closed and a little button on his forehead that says, "Press to fully open eyes", then there's Shan Shun's bear, then there were lots of bottles of beer because Daryl looked like he's drunk, then there was semen all over (correction fluid), HAHAHA! Super hilarious lah the drawing! Then Maths and Assembly, blah blah blah. Went Starbucks Coffee at Clarke Quay with Gladys to study History! She studied the Bible. LOL. Went home during the peak hour and I SWEAR I COULDN'T BREATHE. I was seriously suffocating lah!!! I felt damn uncomfortable and faint lor. Must be those armpits in front of my face. Alright, gotta go study for History test! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.