Aiden, being his usual adorable self!
Hi, I'm ze bwest hairzestyliste!
AND LOOK HOW SMALL HE IS. Hahahaha!
Sorry thigh flash. HAHAHA! I don't wear pants at home, not all the time.
CUTEST PIC. With some thigh exposure. LOL!
Let's welcome my new pimple on my forehead! HAHAHAHAHA! Actually it's gone already. I took this a few days ago.-
You guys do know that my MSN currently has this webcam picture. HAHAHA! Add me up if you wanna see it. I took like 10 webcam pictures! Hahaha! It's damn funny. There's me drinking milk from the carton, eating garlic chilli from the sachet, and MORE. Go add and see for yourself :) But anyway, I just like to set the camera settings to high brightness and contrast. Makes my pimples go away. I know in reality my face suck, which is why I'm going to visit the dermatologist soon!
--
Yesterday I bought this! I'M SUPER SUPER TEMPTED TO DYE NOW. In fact, I intend to dye my hair on Wednesday. I'M SERIOUS. I mean, who dyes their hair after cutting it? That's right, I'm going to cut my hair this Wednesday. Since Jasmine and I are going to go straight to the salon after the stupid 1 hour MCQ paper (the more I should dye my hair, right?!) to get our haircut, I might as well dye before the paper! But I don't know! I'M SCARED! I'm scared if I dye my hair on Wednesday, it'll be too obvious that I can't be allowed to enter the examination centre! Please share your opinions on this because I need to hear feedback!
And with brown hair as well as in reference to earlier mentioned being me heading to the salon this Wednesday to get a haircut, I intend to get this hairstyle! BUT I DON'T KNOW. It's longer than now and I doubt it'll suit me. But this hairstyle's nice. Hahahaha! It's quite cool. See how on Wednesday lah.
You guys do know that my MSN currently has this webcam picture. HAHAHA! Add me up if you wanna see it. I took like 10 webcam pictures! Hahaha! It's damn funny. There's me drinking milk from the carton, eating garlic chilli from the sachet, and MORE. Go add and see for yourself :) But anyway, I just like to set the camera settings to high brightness and contrast. Makes my pimples go away. I know in reality my face suck, which is why I'm going to visit the dermatologist soon!
--
Yesterday I bought this! I'M SUPER SUPER TEMPTED TO DYE NOW. In fact, I intend to dye my hair on Wednesday. I'M SERIOUS. I mean, who dyes their hair after cutting it? That's right, I'm going to cut my hair this Wednesday. Since Jasmine and I are going to go straight to the salon after the stupid 1 hour MCQ paper (the more I should dye my hair, right?!) to get our haircut, I might as well dye before the paper! But I don't know! I'M SCARED! I'm scared if I dye my hair on Wednesday, it'll be too obvious that I can't be allowed to enter the examination centre! Please share your opinions on this because I need to hear feedback! -
But just a little delusional thinking on my part, the invigilators might think I naturally have brown hair. But no. The invigilators are all mostly the same. Shit. Oh then how? HAHAHAHA! Die liao. Anyways, I just wanna know if you guys think it's a good idea to dye before the paper. Daryll & Tricia said they would so I'm gonna ask them! Hahaha! But I doubt Daryll will. LOL! Jasmine and I know why :)
And with brown hair as well as in reference to earlier mentioned being me heading to the salon this Wednesday to get a haircut, I intend to get this hairstyle! BUT I DON'T KNOW. It's longer than now and I doubt it'll suit me. But this hairstyle's nice. Hahahaha! It's quite cool. See how on Wednesday lah.-
Anyway this whole day I spent my time revising for my F&N and who knew that it only took less than a day to complete revision?! HAHAHAH! I don't mean to brag even though I already am but yeah, F&N is that easy. But one thing I'm worried about is my energy to write a lot. I mean, I hate writing essays and if so happens the essay questions are killer ones for F&N tomorrow, well, I'll just get lazy and start being a bit complacent? Like like, I'll write lesser, I think I'll still get the marks. Because that's what happened for Prelims. I got lazy and I ended up getting a low grade. But thanks to my coursework I got an A2 though. Hahahaha! Anyway, wish me luck! Second last paper :)
-
ACTIVITIES HAVE ALREADY BEEN PLANNED OUT. Tomorrow will be going to watch Jennifer's Body with the dudes! HAHAHA! My first outing with all guys. I know. I mean, not first lah. It's been a long time since I went out with all guys. Anyway, gonna go bowling on Tuesday! :) Then will be heading to town with clique on Wednesday! Roller-blading & cycling on Thursday with clique. A pity Audrey & Samuel won't be there :( We'll miss you guys!!! Friday, will most likely be heading to the dermatologist. Saturday, would be going out with my church mates. HAHAHA! Sunday I've got nothing on. SO I THINK I SHOULD STUDY. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. OK that was a lame joke. I'm just kidding. WHO THE HELL WOULD WANNA STUDY?! Hahaha! I guess since I'll be going out for the next 6 days, I'll probably take a break on Sunday.
-
Yeah I know! You guys must be thinking, "WOAH, you're booked for this weekend!". HAHAHA! And who said you have to study for MCQ? Come on! We already spend hours studying Chemistry, Biology or Physics, surely our knowledge of each topic of each subject is still there, provided we re-read everything again a day before or on the day itself. There's nothing much to study anyway. In addition, we're all bored having to see our notes again. So yeah, MCQ is easy lah! Hahahaha! No, I'm sorry. I'm sucha bad influence. YOU GUYS SHOULD STUDY FOR MCQ. IT'S IMPORTANT LIKE EVERY OTHER PAPER. Don't be complacent OKAY!
-
Hahahaha! I should get going. Gonna read my F&N textbook. After tomorrow, much freedom awaits. Gotta go! XOXO!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.