Monday, November 23, 2009

Rendezvous

Evening! Why is it that last Sunday and last Monday I rotted and yesterday (Sunday) and today (Monday) I rotted as well? LOL! Anyway, not so much as rotting but I watched Gossip Girl, helped Tricia to marinate chicken wings with my own recipe and went window-blogshopping. LOL. That's right! I'm so bored that I'm so interested, inspired, whatever to buy stuffs from blogshops! But thing is, well, the major thing is, I'M OUT OF MONEY. I mean seriously. But I can ask from my parents, just that they would keep bugging me to find a job. Which I will according to both the former and the latter. So I can spend on blogshops. Hahaha!
-
Blogshopping is so fun! It's almost as fun as shopping in the real world! Seriously! Jasmine bombarded me with like TONS of blogshop links and I shall browse all these blogshops at some time later. I checked out blogshopping a couple of hours ago, which is why I will resume my browsing tomorrow or at a later period. Of course, I would have to reserve like, 6 HOURS to browse all the blogshops?! HAHAHAHA!
-
Anyway, I mentioned earlier my plans for this week and it seems that I'm fully occupied this whole week now! Of course not as long as 12 hours for certain activities but it's still something on a certain day! HAHAHA! Other than that, it's been great having to wake up on a Monday feeling free =) It's good to balance your holiday lifestyle, like go out and have fun, but you can't always go out, there's got to be some sort of balance whereby you have to stay at home and just rot. So yes, if you ask me how have my holidays been so far? IT'S BEEN FREAKING AWESOME! I have lots of activities planned out (some of which have been fulfilled and some have not, yet) and so far everything's been going awesome! I really really am enjoying my holidays! I can feel the total freedom. Hahaha!
-
One of these days when I'm really really super bored, I'll compile all my photos that were taken this year as part of my 2009 memoirs, and do some long post on all the fun things and not-so-fun things that happened. And I aim to do it before the end of this year. It'll be super long since it's a post that's for like a WHOLE YEAR. Haha! Then, there'll be my 2010 Resolutions post.
-
There'll be my Secondary School Life post (from Sec 1 - Sec 5, you get to see fugly photos of me), of course Friendship Dedications post whereby I'll write about each and every one of my friends (or ex-friends). It won't be anything nasty, I promise (or I'll try), it'll be good stuffs. But of course, if those ex-friends do read it, don't expect anything cos I'm not looking to 'rekindle' our friendship. So look out for these special 2009 posts! I'm serious! And I can't believe I just came out with all of those posts in that little amount of time.
-
Should go write it on my organizer or somewhere! HAHA! Of cos, these posts are super major! Lots of photos will be published as well! My life's just too interesting for you okay, so better read it! HAHAHAHA!
-
Anyway, have a good week ahead! Mondays are just nothing even though it's still the start of a week. Good night! =) XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.