I was bored. So I took photos. And yes, I literally did NOTHING. OK, fine I was exaggerating.
Just don't bother about the facial expressions. HAHAHA! I wanted to pose like some guy who had a really shocking experience.
--Anyway, here's me when I was dying my hair.

OK, now for the you-have-seen-it-before-bright photos.

--
HAHA! You're actually supposed to see this (above) picture and the following (below) two pictures because if you click 'Next' or 'Previous' (actually you can save it --if you want) you'll notice my nostrils getting bigger. HAHAHAHA! It's damn funny. Yeah whatever, nose hair exposure, WHO CARES. LOL!

---






--
Had 4 (homecooked) nuggets, 1 Apple Pie and 1 Mega McSpicy! :)
-
Just one random shit. 11, 111 visitors. I know, "after 8 months you only have 10, 000 visitors? Dude, you suck!" Hahahaha! But whatever! Yay!
OK! I fell in love with foreign words that have been accepted into the English Dictionary. And I swear they're damn cool. French-originated English words are super sexy. Words like Ménage à Trois, a la carte (which you've guys have seen it in most restaurants or even said it before), cul de sac, espirit de corps, pot-pourri, finesse, fiance, fiancee, rendezvous, macabre, buffet, cliche, cuisine, hors d'oeuvre, lingerie, naive, ricochet, sachet, valet, entrepreneur, nuance, passe, echelons, vis-a-vis, au lait, coiffure, camaraderie, concierge (by the way, these words were taken from English tuition notes, I just happened to stumble on this list while I was winter-cleaning (in other words, I had to clear out my desk which was filled with clutter, books and notes -- but I'd like to categorize my notes under clutter) and yeah, totally fell in love!).

--
HAHA! You're actually supposed to see this (above) picture and the following (below) two pictures because if you click 'Next' or 'Previous' (actually you can save it --if you want) you'll notice my nostrils getting bigger. HAHAHAHA! It's damn funny. Yeah whatever, nose hair exposure, WHO CARES. LOL!
---





--
Had 4 (homecooked) nuggets, 1 Apple Pie and 1 Mega McSpicy! :)
-Just one random shit. 11, 111 visitors. I know, "after 8 months you only have 10, 000 visitors? Dude, you suck!" Hahahaha! But whatever! Yay!
OK! I fell in love with foreign words that have been accepted into the English Dictionary. And I swear they're damn cool. French-originated English words are super sexy. Words like Ménage à Trois, a la carte (which you've guys have seen it in most restaurants or even said it before), cul de sac, espirit de corps, pot-pourri, finesse, fiance, fiancee, rendezvous, macabre, buffet, cliche, cuisine, hors d'oeuvre, lingerie, naive, ricochet, sachet, valet, entrepreneur, nuance, passe, echelons, vis-a-vis, au lait, coiffure, camaraderie, concierge (by the way, these words were taken from English tuition notes, I just happened to stumble on this list while I was winter-cleaning (in other words, I had to clear out my desk which was filled with clutter, books and notes -- but I'd like to categorize my notes under clutter) and yeah, totally fell in love!).-
I bet you're equally shocked when you saw words that you thought came from like I don't know, Britain or America, words like entrepreneur, naive, sachet, cuisine, buffet. But yeah, they are words borrowed from the French! There's even more!
-
Tete-a-tete, piquant, coup d'etat, fete, ingenue, portmanteau, milieu, patois, repartee, connoisseur, rapprochement, gauche, rapport, negligee, liasion, gourmet, flambe, carte blanche, pique, ragout, dossier, savoir-faire, canape, avant-garde, decolletage, faux pas, repertoire, rapporteur, gourmand, entree. It's all super cool when you look at it but when you say it it's much cooler! It's like SEXY! HAHAHA! Anyway, just thought I share with you some of these words. Unfortunately I don't know the meanings but you can definitely check it up @ www.merriam-webster.com :)
-
Anyway! Yong Wei and I are currently planning to go Genting Highlands next year! This plan sounds super exciting! HAHAHA! Can't wait! We'll definitely be going before the release of the 'O' Level results. We've done lots of planning! The next thing I need is to call more people and ask for my parents' permission. One thing crazy about my mom is she allows me to go KL but not Genting. I KNOW, weird. RIGHT? Hahaha! But anyway, if this plan is confirmed, IT'LL BE SUPER FUN! Gotta go! Bye! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.