Saturday, November 7, 2009

Body Language

Hey everyone! Today I attended a wedding ceremony for the first time! One of my cell group leader, Ezra, was getting married! So the wedding was held in the East and it was really good to see my church friends. It's been a really long time. On top of that, being at a wedding for the first time is so cool! I mean, I've been to weddings when I was very young but I have absolutely no recollection of that on my conscious mind.
-
I've watched movies about people getting married such as, Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past, Made Of Honor, 27 Dresses and so many others but I've never experienced a real wedding myself. So sitting among the other people who attended the ceremony, I found myself to be in a really awkward manner. And I swear I almost cried. Hahaha seriously! At the start, Ezra sang a song while playing the guitar -- the song was meant for his wife. So at the end of the song, the Maid-Of-Honor came and all the bridesmaids came, and of course, finally the bride!
-
During the vows, I just felt like crying lah. Seriously. HAHAHA! Then there was the solemnization and then there was this video of Ezra and his wife, Twinkle, dancing. SUPER COOL VIDEO. Hip-hop dance. And I seriously didn't know they both could dance, and good at it too! After the video, and after all the gratitude & appreciation expressed by the newlyweds, the guests and the wedded couple especially went to the ground floor for some food.
-
WHO SAID WEDDING FOOD SUCKED? It so has to depend on the catering service lah! Sheesh! Yeah, that's right. THE FOOD WAS SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NICE!!!!!!!! I ate so much of it I was bloated! But I forced myself to eat the fondue with fruits -- strawberries, grapes (marshmallow -- not a fruit) and so many others! The chocolate is super super orgasmic! Sorry I just can't find a better word to replace orgasmic because orgasmic describes extreme pleasure! But the food was NOT pleasurable in a sexual manner, PLEASE!
-
After the wedding, I went to town, each of my church friends heading diffferent ways along the way, till it came to a point when I was alone. Hahaha! So I went to Plaza Singapura, release some faeces, browsed some books at Times, getting caught in a dilemma -- choosing between buying an organizer (2010 edition) and not buying, walking to Guardian to pick out which coloured-dye for my hair, going to Watsons to get facial masks (yeah I use facial masks, WHY LEH?), going to the Pet Lovers Centre to get Ash Berries and Sunflower Seeds for Molly! :)
-
Spent a really really long time researching on the various shopping places in Hong Kong, cleaned Molly's cage, getting myself a headache due to the loud clangs of the Mahjong marbled cards (are they marbled?) and the loud screams of the 5 ladies (Mom's friends). Plus, I'm going to cut my hair soon! I guess I don't really suit medium hairstyles.
-
Oh by the way, I'm looking for an administrative job. Some job that has the minimum qualification of 'N' Levels. Cos I seriously wanna do some office-work. I can't stand standing up serving customers. They piss me off. So any recommendations? Alright, I should get going. I have to revise for F&N! Lastly, congratulations Ezra & Twinkle! Though I doubt they'll read my blog. Lalalalala. PS: I'M INTENDING TO SWIM WEEKLY! Anyone wanna join?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.