Monday, November 2, 2009

Unsure About Certainty

Hey! SS paper was rather easy! Hahaha! I was like rushing with my last statement at the last minute, then SHIT, I wrote wrongly, cancelled again. Heart rate went like 10 times faster. But I finished it in time :) HAHAHA! I chose the 1st question, the one on Public Housing Policy and problems varying between racial differences and religious differences. I wrote like A LOT. HAHAHA! So happy! I didn't really focus on A THEME. I didn't wanna take risks and Jasmine told me that Theme 1 might come out so I was like, "Shit, I should study another theme". I ended up studying four themes. All except Theme 3, the one on Kuwait-Iraq thing. But yeah, I managed to write a lot and sensibly at that, too! HAHAHA SO HAPPY :) SBQs were easy to interpret! Very easy as well! But I hate being so confident lah, I'm scared my confidence may just result in disappointment when I receive my results. OK OK, SS was ALRIGHT. Not easy, not hard.
-
Went to McDonald's with clique at Serangoon Garden and STUDIED CHEMISTRY. I studied like mad for Organic Chemistry. I studied so much I thought, "What if this topic didn't come out?", but nah, erased it! Hahaha! And well, Chemistry was easy too!!!! I totally felt like 2-3 questions were tough but the rest of the questions was EASY! It was like taking a stroll in the park. Seriously! So happy! HAHAHA! Alright alright. EL: Easy. EM: Easy. SS: Easy Chem: Easy. Hopefully History will be easy lah. Biology too. I just can't wait for this week to end.
-
After History, I just wanna slack for a day, then resume my revision for Biology. After Biology, I'd have three days to study for F&N. And after F&N, I have like 2 days to study for MCQ which is on Wednesday. And fcuk I swear I'll scream the moment MCQ paper ends. HAHAHA. Just kidding. AHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT! Thank God lah the papers were easy. But ahhhh I hate myself for being so confident, it's like soo totally boastful and braggy and disgusting!!! BUT WAIT. WHY DO I CARE RIGHT? HAHAHA! I mean like, I really felt it was easy!!! OK SHUT THE EFF UP EUGENE. AND I'M GOING CRAZY NOW. Must be the side effects of History. Probably just being HISTRIONICAL.
-
Went to have lunch with Jasmine after she trimmed her hair! WE HAD A FUN TIME BITCHING. HAHAHAHAAHAH! Shit I sound like a bitch when I said that. But don't care lah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! What's ________? HAHAHA. Go figure, Jasmine! HAHAHA! OK I WANNA RESUME MY REVISION. I'm so tired I can't concentrate and some stupid annoying guai lan fella is bugging me. Tomorrow I show you guys the SMS, wahhhhh make me so pissed!!!! AND I'M TYPING LIKE CRAP. OK BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.