Sunday, November 1, 2009

Under My Skin

MOLLY SO CUTE!
-


I have 4 humongous pimples on my forehead now. None on my cheeks. So fun. Wee.
-
Officially done studying SS! Thank God I had some old notes I used for class tests, otherwise I'd spend the entire day (or two) preparing notes for the remaining chapters. I'm currently studying History. But I shan't do much. I still have to read through SS notes, study the SBQ skills and revise for Chemistry. But I've reserved tomorrow's 4-5 hours for Chemistry revision. I'll have to complete a chapter of History before I start my Chemistry revision and I only have 2 hours left! Good luck to all taking SS tomorrow as well as Chemistry! Tomorrow's the last day that has two papers in it. In fact, it's the second and the last. Hahaha!
-
But anyway, I spent the whole day studying with a few major breaks in between. I think I'm fully prepped for Social Studies. I can't have any other thoughts invading my head, 'disabling' my capability to 'understand and remember" the facts. I'm giving SS a total different approach. Last year's 'N' Levels SS revision was basically slack. That's because I didn't study (but I ended up with a B3, not to boast) and the reason why I scored a good grade was probably because of the foundation and as I wrote, the facts just came out by itself.
-
So I'm taking a new approach by adopting the same method (as in I don't cram my head to memorize every word for word) but I make myself understand more facts. That way, when tomorrow comes, it'll just drop like bombs. Trust me, it has worked before. Shit shouldn't brag. Hahahaha. Sorry. I'm not the kind who brags (I used to) but now I just find bragging disgusting (ironic). So I shall shush! Hahaha!
-
As for Chemistry, I'd better memorize the Cation Tests, Anion Tests and Gas Tests if I'm really aiming for an A. Anyway, I should really get going and continue with my revision. BYE! PS, I've got bad news and good news: I'm not a forgiving person (bad news). Good news: I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.