Yeah I know, even with the settings set to high in contrast and brightness, my pimples are still visible. Blah whatever.-
I use Funshion to download all my favourite past movies and TV series. It's super good and it has the BEST quality one has ever seen. I mean, it depends lah. If you want to watch a blockbuster that hasn't even been out in cinemas, for instance, The Twilight Saga: New Moon (which will be out in 11 days in the USA), you can expect bad quality. But if you just want to catch up on old favourite films like She's The Man, Mean Girls, A Walk To Remember, Titanic, the quality is guaranteed.
-
Downside is that the whole website is in Mandarin, so if you do not understand Mandarin, I'm afraid you're gonna be at a disadvantage because the whole downloading process is in Mandarin and even a CL 'B' student like me has no difficulties but I doubt those who don't understand Mandarin may find it hard to find the shows and download it. Yes that's right, TV Series' titles and movie titles are all in Mandarin. Feel free to call up someone who can understand Mandarin :)
-
Anyway! Speaking of movies, I watched Jennifer's Body today! HAHAHA! Yep, I watched with Daryll, Samuel and Joel. Hahaha before we had dinner at Kopitiam (high class one) and so yeah the movie was SUPER SUPER SUPER FUNNY! Hahahaha! I especially liked the part when...
-
Needy stabbed Jennifer in the stomach and there was a little hole and blood was splurting everywhere and Jennifer was like, "Do you have a tampon?".
-
HAHAHAHAHAA! I know kids won't get it but yeah, I burst out laughing man! Hahahahaha! I can't believe at a horrific scene like that (yes it's a horror movie + twisted comedy), there would be jokes. LOL! It's a nice blend for those who enjoy both film genres.
-
So yeah, I really liked the film. But, the plot has a little bit cock and bull shit. So I'm not so much of a fan. It's a 3.5 stars out of 5. Not bad :) And Megan Fox is still as hot as ever. :) Amanda Seyfried (is that her correctly spelt surname?), definitely makes this film a funnier one. Megan Fox too. This film is awesome! HAHAHA!
-
OK so F&N paper wasn't so bad! But I know I lost a lot of marks like 15? I didn't know what the hell Dextrinisation was and what were the three facts of unsaturated and saturated fat each but oh well, I know I got the rest correct and I don't ever wanna touch my notes again in case I get depressed. But overall it was okay! The essay questions weren't too bad, I wrote quite a lot :) I'm impressed with my essays. LOL! But oh well, F&N IS FINALLY OVER.
-
The freedom's still not 'felt' yet, since there's still the bloody 1 hour MCQ paper. Sheesh. But I'm definitely gonna scream after the hour paper. Heh!
-
So anyway, it's too last minute because in the morning I'll be meeting the CL 'B' students (that's because we're the only ones who don't have a paper tomorrow. Hahaha!) for a swim! HAHAHA! We just planned. LOL! Then gonna go bowling in the afternoon! Hahaha! Oh yes! Dear close friends, will be setting a Mahjong day next week, so those who know how to play, let me know! And yes, I know how to play hor!
-
By the way! I've finally written down the list of things I want to buy, possibly from Hong Kong! I intend to bring $450 which is HK $2500 there. Yes, it's a lot! And I intend to spend lots of money at a shopping paradise like Hong Kong! Hahahaha!
-
1) Polaroid Camera
2) MP3 Player (iPod/iTouch/regular MP3s)
3) DVDs (TV series: Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, 90210, Desperate Housewives, 24)
4) Shoes (3 pairs -- I currently have 11+ pairs of shoes)
5) A pair of Haivanas slippers
6) Bag (Pouch & Haversack)
7) Formal Shirts (3 of them)
8) Straight-cut jeans (2 pairs)
9) 6-10 new Printed shirts
10) Branded goods (I'm not sure yet, may collaborate with any of above mentioned)
11) Leather jacket (brown or black ones)
12) Hoodie
13) Belt
14) Leather wallet
15) Leather watch
16) Anything else I see that I like (a.k.a Impulse Buying)
LOL!
-
Yep! For the branded goods, I'm talking about branded stuffs like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, but definitely not from these shops since these shops sell female stuff right? HAHAHA! I think. If they do sell male stuff I'll get from there lah. So yeah! But, I doubt with S$450, I can spend on branded goods in HK, so until I go there and see the price for myself, then yeah whatever. HAHAHA!
-
Plus, I intend to get a new wardrobe. My shared wardrobe (with my brothers) doesn't do my good shirts justice. Some of the print have gone off due to the bad washing techniques (I don't wash them cos if I do, I'll check the washing requirements). Other than that, this list will be edited every now and then if I do think I should get something more to buy! :D Hahaha! Shall get going, bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.