Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Rotting Rhetorical Route

I practically did nothing. Well, if you call 'watching Gossip Girl Season 1 all over again' something, then you'll forgive me. =) But, I liked the rotting. I literally stayed on my chair for like 9 hours? No one could call it another way around. Plans for this week! Tomorrow, the first Monday of the official holidays of 'O' Levels, will be going out with clique to play pool! I don't know what's planned on neither Tuesday nor Wednesday. But, a few friends would be coming over on Thursday to play Mahjong! Plus, I'll be cooking for them dinner! Hahaha! As for Friday, yep, it has been sooner than you think, cos I'll be going skating (roller-blading) with a few friends! For the weekends, I'm not sure. Oh, I guess I'll be heading to the gym with Daryll on one of the uh, not so busy days. Gotta work on my physique if I really want to do modelling! Hahaha!
-
Anyway, in reference to the word, 'clique', I do believe some of you may be wondering who are the people in my clique. Well, rhetorically speaking, these people are: Me, Jasmine, Daryll, Jameson, Samuel, Shan Shun, Audrey, Woon Yee, Cai Jia, Ivy, Joel. Of course, there's also Jia Ping, Yong Wei, Sixu. Our outside friends who don't mind hanging out with us. Sadly, Audrey and Samuel are travelling overseas right as we speak. In order not to confuse you guys, when I say 'clique', I'm referring to everyone who's going (except for those who are overseas). But sometimes when I say clique, I do not necessarily mean everyone above mentioned will be present. Haha oh what the heck, that'll confuse you both ways. Oh well, have a lovely evening! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.