YESTERDAY: OH SHIT. I feel so sad now that I didn't capture any of last night's moments! I mean, I caught them on film but none as still pictures! Very disheartening! Argh. Looks like you guys have to read all about it in TEXT! Not that you guys want to know the CRAZIEST night I had because you clearly do not like me, or even if you do, you'll be like, "Why do I need to know what kinda night my friend Eugene has... and why is he being paranoid?".
-
Hahahaha! Yes, yes, I've had one of the craziest nights! In fact, it was so crazy that it could top the night I had when I attended my ex-company's, Carrefour, chalet. And trust me, last year's company chalet was crazy since everyone there were older and had more to drink and the youngest were me and my friends. That night was crazy since I drank like 5 huge bottles of Anchor beer? Or was it Amsterdam? I don't know. But, I wasn't drunk, instead, I was super super tipsy. I kept walking around, laughing and talking and just going crazy, but of course you guys have already seen me without alcohol and I am still crazy, right? Who disagrees!
-
But last night, not that I was any crazier than the night of last year's company chalet, but the 'aura', or the environment is sort of crazy. Because it was just so fun! HAHAHA! And there were times when it felt boring, especially since after this fight that almost happened. There were times when we just were in the mood for slacking. There were times when we were just in the mood for dancing (well some of us -- and yes that includes me). Then there were times when we just wanted to drink. So yeah, what better than to call last night CRAZY especially since there were so many different 'moods'?! HAHAHA!
-
Well, the night started off before sunset, Yong Wei and I got the charcoal prepared and started heating it up, Tricia, Bivithara, Joel, Asaad and Atikah were there. More and more people came (forgive me if I forget some of their names). People: Nazirul, Fariz, Ramadhan (correct or not ah?), Khairul, Sufyan, Wei Sheng, Vicky, Ser, Ernest, Firdaus, Ikhsan, Syafiq Peter, Tresharene's cousin, Amrit and her two friends Nadia and Yang or something, right? Hahaha. There were more people who came but I just can't remember their names.
-
Anyway, we ate, danced, then we drank Bacardi, which was like some super hard liquor that burned your throat. I couldn't handle the liquor RAW, so I added Coke to it! Hahaha! I had only like 5 cups, and a little bit of beer (Carlsberg) which was super super rough, and some XO. I must say I wasn't drunk but I got a little bit tipsy and they say Chinese faces turn red easily when they drink alcohol and yep, my face was HELL RED! HAHAHA! A few kept commenting on how red my face was! I know! HAHAHA!
-
But, thank God I didn't go super tipsy! HAHAHA! I totally don't mean to brag or anything but it took me a really short time to sober up. I don't really like the feeling of being red and having my liver slow down its processes, and so when I was fully sober again by midnight, I was glad I could do things with a clear mind. But yeah Peter and someone else who doesn't want to be named got madly tipsy and so I just helped out a little so that none of them get injured or something.
-
After everything, a body of 10 people including me went walking around Downtown East, in particular the beach and this crazy park. We walked in some super dark area and went to the stupid maze (literally stupid) before finally settling down at a beach. Before we knew it, it was 5 a.m. in the morning (which is today) and we were on our way back home!
-
TODAY: Of course I slept -- for 7 hours, waking up at 2 pm. I went to Joel's house to play Mahjong with Jameson and Yong Wei too! Joel's dog is super super cute! HAHAHA! We played Mahjong by sunset and had a few discreet online fun. LOL. And no, there's nothing indecent that happened, it was just some harmless fun, disturbing a few people online. HAHAHA! Wow, Monday nothing? Tuesday and Wednesday havoc? HAHAHAHA! I really really enjoyed the BBQ party and playing Mahjong! Seriously! HAHAHA! Tomorrow will be meeting Jasmine and KBOX on Friday! Going to catch a movie on Saturday! Good night!
-
PS: Oh and damn it, Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 11 is only to be released NEXT WEEK! Bloody hell, I already wrote in my organizer that the episode would be downloadable today! ARGHHH! Oops. I just revealed a looney side. Hahaha! Yes, that's right. I write down when GG's latest Season 3 episodes are out on my organizer. HAHAHAHAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.