Thursday, November 26, 2009

Naked In Molten Lava

I did nothing today. Haha, or if you must know (not that you have any choice), I played MapleStory. *your cue to laugh now* I know! I used to say I hate the game and I found it childish but now that there's more jobs and stuff, I just can't help playing again! HAHAHA! And yes, now you know why I chose to say "I did nothing". Anyway, gonna go karaoke with family & relative tomorrow. Congratulations to my little brother for scoring well in PSLE! Sorry Jasmine Neo I didn't accompany you to collect the shirt, but I promise I will the next time you purchase something (or when we purchase something!). Going to catch a movie with Nurul this Saturday! It's been hell long since I've last seen her! Bye everybody =) PS, having breakfast cereal for supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.