Saturday, November 28, 2009

Vampires Have Laws

MAHJONG DAY (24th November 2009)
Jameson with the cheeky face.
Joel with the '=.=' face.
My cards!
---
KARAOKE DAY (27th November 2009)
Free dinner =)
My whole family.

The uncles and the aunts.


=)
-
NEOPRINTS!
(left -- taken on the 28th November)
Both were taken on 28th November.
That's Nurul's cousin.



---
X'mas Tree!

Aiden as usual, being super adorable! =)
-
HEY EVERYONE! Had fun today! Met up with Nurul in the morning at around 11.30 am, we went to Plaza Singapura to collect our tickets and we headed to Nurul's mom's workplace where we had lunch! One of her cousin joined us too, so we headed to Orchard Cineleisure to take NEOPRINTS! MUAHAHAHAHAHA. And then it was THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON!
-
OK, firstly, disclaimer: I'm a huge fan of the Twilight series, I love the books, New Moon is one of my favourite books among all four. But, can I just say the movie sucked?! I mean, it was entirely draggy, Edward and Bella mumbles (or Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson mumbles), Kristen Stewart has only the eyebrow movement, gaping at the mouth, awkward stares, orgasmic breaths and a monotonous voice.
-
Acting was horrible. The whole film was draggy. It's alright for a book to be draggy, but not the film. Other than that, I'm hugely disappointed in the film. I thought Chris Weitz could do better than Catherine Hardwicke but it turns out both films of the Twilight Series were mediocre. I can swear to you guys that the novel is A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER. It is more defined and you just get immersed into the world of the characters. When you watch the film, you're just bored and only watching. Other than that, New Moon deserves like 2.5 stars. I gave it 3 this afternoon but the more I thought about it the more 'provoked' I get.
-
New Moon verdict: BORRRRRRRING. I could swear Dragonball (an average film but still awesome) was much better. Yes, I watched Dragonball a few hours ago. Even though the actor couldn't act at some scenes, the rest of the scenes he totally pulled it off. Dragonball is AWESOME! Maybe the film is too exaggerating but it's genre is specifically fantasy and that, well, I can pass it off as unrealistic. 2012 is supposed to be a non-fantasy-real-life-scenario film and it already feels so stupid and unrealistic what with the millions of rocks shooting out from the volcanoes and none of them hit the moving vehicle?! Seriously?! Watch 2012 and laugh. I swear to you! But anyway, not that New Moon is worst than 2012, I just found New Moon boring.
-
I guess it was supposed to be like that since in the book, everything's been described and brought to life in the film. And in the book, yeah Bella literally does nothing for the first few months. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like if I hadn't read the book and instead I watched the movie first. Would my experience be as fantastic as Twilight (the first film)? I'm not sure. Maybe. But other than that, too bad, I've already read all the books, so try harder directors! LOL! Hopefully the new one is better. If I'm not wrong Chris Weitz is not doing the third movie, 'Eclipse'. And by the way, I read Eclipse, the book and its storyline alone is super boring. I wonder how it'd be like in the third. Coming up next year! Will be waiting for that total rip-off. HAHAHAHA! BYE =) And no offense to die-hard fans of Twilight, I'm just giving a personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.