Monday, November 30, 2009

Move Along

Mondays are boring. I'm going Hong Kong NEXT WEEK on Friday! SO EFFING CAN'T WAIT! Ahhhhh! TIME FLIES SO FAST! I shall start getting into that 'excited' mode! HAHAHA! Anyway, I watched She's The Man just now, one of my favourite films of all time. Amanda Bynes is just hilarious! HAHAHA! I'm deciding between Made Of Honour and 21. Not sure what to watch. Lalalalala. CAN'T WAIT TO GO HONG KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!
-
After HK trip, it'll be WORK, WORK, WORK. After all, I'm already rotting and it's barely one month into the holidays. If I do get to go in a Polytechnic, I'll have 6 months (in total) of holidays and I really can't imagine myself staying at home everyday for that 6 months. Which is why, OBVIOUSLY, I'm going to find a job. CAN'T WAIT TO GO HONG KONG LAH. BYE! Oh and let's welcome the month of December! The last month of 2009, which marks a new beginning of another year, leaving behind past special memories and enjoying the Christmas season! I can't wait for that either =) HK's gonna be fully-decorated with Christmas decorations, so I can't wait to see all that!
-
Shall get going, bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.