Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Effects Of Volubility
I'm bored. Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 8 is already out. I woke up at like as early as 9 in the morning and then I slept again all the way till noon. Did some 'spring cleaning' on my desk. Well, not really spring cleaning, yet, but just a 'recollection' of where I put my notes, documents, etc. Then I began my Biology revision. I don't know, either I'm bored or lazy or both. Usually laziness is the case. Hahaha but anyway, just thinking about 'O' Levels finishing in a week is already making me go berserk. I mean, I'm already starting to lose that 'mug-mode' now. I shall still mug. Mug. Mug. Mug. Mug. Say mug again. Mug. Lalalalalalalalala. I can't wait to go Hong Kong. I can't wait to go Hong Kong. I can't wait to go Hong Kong. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.