I watched Duplicity today and it was BORING. Hahaha! The first scene alone was boring. Anyway, finally booked tickets to see The Twilight Saga: New Moon! I will be watching it with Nurul Amirah tomorrow! =) Anyway, tonight was an awesome activity! Went to KBOX at Downtown East with whole family and we sang our hearts away! HAHAHA! Yep, some of us were out-of-tune, and that included me, of course, but who cares!-
It was fun and funny and enjoyable! It's my second time singing karaoke and this time I sang louder and sang more songs than the first time I went! Hahaha! But 2-3 hours is NEVER ENOUGH. Sang songs like Lady Marmalade, Barbie Girl, 21 Guns with my cousins (1 female and the rest are males)! HAHAHA! Super funny! Even our elder relatives (uncles & aunties) sang all their old songs (some in Mandarin and some in English). It was definitely the best night so far! I'm exhausted! Can't wait tomorrow! :) Have a great weekend!
It was fun and funny and enjoyable! It's my second time singing karaoke and this time I sang louder and sang more songs than the first time I went! Hahaha! But 2-3 hours is NEVER ENOUGH. Sang songs like Lady Marmalade, Barbie Girl, 21 Guns with my cousins (1 female and the rest are males)! HAHAHA! Super funny! Even our elder relatives (uncles & aunties) sang all their old songs (some in Mandarin and some in English). It was definitely the best night so far! I'm exhausted! Can't wait tomorrow! :) Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.