Friday, November 6, 2009

Two Is Better Than One

Clarke Quay!




-
WARNING: PICTURES OF ME ALL THE WAY AHEAD.
(then again, you'll only get to see some of these photos on my blog =D )

Without any settings, whatsoever. I increased the brightness to prevent my pimples from being too visible :)






I got bored taking photos that had the full view of my face! So I decided to do some side-view shots!









This is a bit retarded... but whatever. HAHAHAHA!

-
Taking pictures with YW's Mac.






Failed shots.

LOL! HELLO EVERYBODY! Biology paper was OK lah. There were a few tough questions but I managed to come to a point where I understood what it meant, so it wasn't much of a problem. The rest of the questions were easy though. There's so much to write man! I can't wait for F&N paper because that paper is the easiest to score!!! Provided I have enough energy to use so my hands could write freely! Other than that, just two more papers and 'O' Levels is officially over! OVER, hear me?! HAHAHAHA!
-
A few days ago I was job-hunting and I came across jobs that requires qualifications like 'N' Levels, the least. But it's administrative and receptionist jobs! WHICH IS FOR GIRLS! Although I've done administrative work before, but still, the thought of taking up a girl-job is disturbing. But as you all know, I don't really care much lah. I mean, I do care that it's a female job, I don't care because I want money and who said anything about non-unisexual jobs? HAHaAHA!
-
But oh well, I will leave it to the next few days for the Classifieds to publish new jobs! AHHHHHHHHHH CAN'T WAIT FOR UPCOMING ACTIVITIES!!! :) BYE! Wedding event tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.