Monday, November 16, 2009

Eugene In The Eccentric Era

Yet another rotting day. Friday was so-called my first rotting day, but the whole morning was somehow banished or rather, replaced with sleeping. As for Sunday, well, let's just say I woke up feeling groggy with what I call the noisiest Sunday of all the Sundays I have ever had -- due to the wildly inspiring songs sung by unpopular local singers showcasing their many various talents from falsetto to others at a regular void deck that has been lavished with the aroma of traditional Malay food, adorned with silk sheets covering wooden tables and people who gather to witness the special matrimony of a Muslim couple. Not that I'm against this special occasion, in fact, Buddhist funerals, Taoist funerals, Muslim weddings, there are noises. I totally respect these very important events (important for some) but can we go to the part where there's noise?
-
On a peaceful Sunday morning, in fact, on my first free Sunday after 'O' Levels, I expected it to be something enjoyable and break-worthy. Instead, I was awaken by Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me. As much as I refrained myself from shouting from my window and asking them to shut up, I thought twice and since it's been awhile that I've last done something actually nice, I ignored it. Yes, you have to hand it to the man for ignoring it, because when something disturbs me, I make it a point to do something that'll make my happy. Hahahaha! Why am I telling all this? Because we're on the subject of rotting. And I rotted on a not-so-perfect Sunday (with music blaring from all corners all the way till 4 p.m.?), and TODAY.
-
That is right, I rotted today. The plan got cancelled an hour before supposed meeting time. I spent my whole afternoon watching Gossip Girl. I'm done with Season One. I'm already 3 episodes into Season Two of Gossip Girl. Hopefully I can finish everything by Wednesday because Season Three Episode 10 is out! Oh shut up, I just like chick flicks. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.