Evening! Went swimming at Anchorvale Swimming Complex with Daryll & Yong Wei! Technically speaking, Daryll and I swam since YW went all self-conscious and hygienic. HAHAHA! Plus, we had a hard time going to Anchorvale. How does taking the whole LRT journey around Sengkang sound? I know. Bad enough to bore us out right? Yeah. We swam till sunset, going down the slides and getting into the jacuzzi! SUPER SHIOK!
-
Then went to have dinner with family to celebrate my younger brother Edwin's 12th birthday. PS, this is to you. I'll do everything to make you wish I was not like this (what I'm doing). You'll wish I were the previous person. The person before you found out. The person who lost respect and trust in you. I'll say this is over when I want it to be. I'll do everything, whatever I want, that makes you so mad you'll just want me to be who I was before, because you rather deal with that rather than me being havoc. Trust me, when there's Eugene Syn, havoc is inevitable, possible and highly dangerous. And why I'm doing this? Ask yourself.
-
Told you I had a plan for revenge. But you didn't know that plan has already commenced. I'll be your worst nightmare and all you could ever think of was how I used to be, before I changed. Yes, this is for you. The new me. I'll rebel like I've never rebelled before. You make me sick, thinking about what you've done. Though it hurts me, but my traditional method for payback? Teachers know it. It's revenge. Rebellions. Emotional hurt. Let's just say the new method won't be there anymore. And shit, I sound so freaking evil. But you guys don't know what that person did to me. It's ten times worst than what I'm about to do (or what I am already doing). It still hurts. It makes me upset. It makes me feel lowly about myself. It's hurtful. What better way than to make the person who did this to me have a taste of their own medicine? If you have a suggestion, by all means. But that offer will expire very soon cos any moment now and I'll be tearing myself apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.