Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ménage à Trois

These pictures were taken yesterday night @ Orchard!

We've got our dates, do you?
Jasmine and me!
-
HELLO! Super tiring day! Just a piece of advice. OK, no. WARNING. DO NOT ROLLER-BLADE IF YOU'RE NOT FIT ENOUGH. And yes, I admit, I thought 4 hours was easy since I have rollerbladed for 3-4 hours and that was with YW. We went AMK and back, but who knew I couldn't take the pain barely 30 minutes into the journey. Was it the fact that my rollerblades were shitty? Was it the fact that if I brought my rollerblades, it'd be better? Or both? I'd say both. Because I swear to you I don't know what had gotten into me that caused me to be this super lazy! And sorry Daryll Ong for ditching you! I promised I would roller-blade with you but I gave up at the end! Well, technically, in the first quarter of the journey.
-
But anyway yeah, it was a waste of money and it costed SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. Freaking expensive! Felt so bad the rest had to chip in even though I didn't even use it at all. Well, not really, Shan Shun rollerbladed at the 3/4 of the return journey. But still, I didn't even rollerblade at all! But enough about rollerblades. OK, so I may have given up, so I sat at the back of the double-bike with Joel and Jameson (both took turns). So thanks Jameson and Joel so so so much for riding the double bikes, otherwise I would have died. HAHAHA! And I promise I'll learn cycling. I do know how to cycle but it's just like 25%. And I can only cycle in a straight line, even that I would be wobbling and wobbling to the left and to the right. And I can't turn. That's all. Hahaha! I'm too scared to turn, I guess.
-
But nevertheless, we all had fun and our fair share of extreme exhaustion. I had fun too pedalling like madness when Jameson had to rush from some area near SAFRA there all the way to McDonald's Drive-Thru there (which was extremely far) since he had to go home early, so we pedalled like mad. But overall the experience was fun! HAHAHA! I guess next time, without the rollerblades, we could all cycle all the way to reach our planned destination. Wasn't a really successful one since we couldn't go super super far for the sake of the rollerblades. And trust me, it is super tiring. Your back would ache and your ankles would ache. So, we didn't wanna torture the rollerbladers any longer and we headed back. But one day, we should all just go cycling! But someone would have to double-bike! HAHAHAHA!
-
And yeah, I really really enjoyed myself! It was really really fun! Despite the sporadic light rains, we still managed to go super far (opposite Changi Airport) and then go back in a quick amount of time.

Us, not so far out into our journey.







Back row (L to R): Woon Yee, Ivy, Cai Jia, Shan Shun, Jameson. Second row (L to r): Yong Wei, Daryll, Joel. Front row: Jasmine & me!

White red white red white! HAHA!
Shan Shun damn heavy!
YW with his crazy sex positions. Still must drama a bit and put hands on hip one.
HAHA! Uhm. A nice ride. LOL!?

HAHAHA! This pic is super funny!




CRAZIEST PICTURE OF ALL OTHER PICTURES. Bloody Yong Wei with his bloody underwear. I mean, literally red underwear. HAHAHAHA! Alright, super super tired! I hope some people aren't mad with me for choosing to roller-blade and then ending up riding on the bike. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tomorrow is my REST DAY! Nope, I'm not going to visit the dermatologist. Not yet. Yong Wei has a gig on Saturday night and in the afternoon will be meeting my church friends! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.