Well, it's already Monday but I'm going to do a Sunday post. First Update: Maid went home unexpectedly. Actually, our whole family decided on sending her back, around early December. We kept it a secret from her, so that she won't have any 'tantrums' or whatsoever after being notified. Or that she won't make a copy of a key, steal our things, etcetra. But, this morning, I myself didn't know she was already gone. It happened all too fast. I didn't expect it to be TODAY. You know? Hahaha.
-
But anyway, I somehow miss the idea of having a maid to do all the chores cos now I have to wash the dishes, make lunch, iron my own clothings and make my own bed. I don't exactly miss her because she was always quiet and even when she talked, I couldn't understand a single word she was saying. Other than that, she abused the privileges. She sleeps at 8 a.m, ate up all my Nutella, wastes our expensive food products (Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate). I'm not saying we don't let her eat. We do. We totally allow. But, she can finish a Nutella spread-jar in like a week and a family of five can't even finish it in a month! I still feel sympathetic for her. Like, one night she sleeps, the next she wakes up, finds out it's her last day and she has to pack up (we didn't tell her "Pack up, you're going home now", we just gave a white lie).
-
So yep, that's how my maid left. And that's how we all found ourselves, maidless. First day being maidless was obviously manageable. I proposed the idea of having a maid again a few months back around in June because I swore never to do chores again, so if my parents don't want a maid, then they should know that I'm not going to do chores -- which is why my first day was manageable! =)
-
Hahahaha but anyway, good points: 1) We have total privacy. 2) We can use the maid's-room-no-longer-a-maid's-room to use our computer (in reference to second update) with the lights and with loud music. Bad points: Chores. And the bad point itself is overwhelming enough to eliminate all the good points. Like, "We'd rather have total privacy and not use the ex-maid-room than to do all the chores!".
-
You get my point. Oh for the record, who said we're not going to have a maid forever? We just need a break before hiring another one -- a better one.
-
Second Update: I can call this a piece of good news for myself but whatever. As some of you know (in reference to those who have visited my house this year), I always place my laptop on the dining table because it's nearest to the connection and it's excellent. I didn't want to place it in the ex-maid's-room (darn it, I shall just call it computer room) cos firstly, I hate using the laptop in a dark room. The bright light emanating from the laptop is ultimately glaring and makes my eyes ache. and it spoils the eyesight. Secondly, it would disturb the maid. Thirdly, the table is in an awkward position and I don't like to be in a room whereby my front is facing a wall and at the back of me there's a lot of space (you'll understand when I take a photo and show you guys).
-
Then there's the problem with the plug point. But that's settled already. So, last night, the last night of my maid's, I decided to put my laptop somewhere else. That's right. In the computer room. I even moved the table whereby I won't face the wall and I can see (at this very moment) the kitchen from here and all the things outside of this room. Behind me is just a window and a wardrobe. The computer room is where the connection is from so I get much better connection than before. So yay! =) I love my new laptop location! Not only that, I have my own desk back =) Hahahaha!
-
Third Update: Knowing is a horrible film. A very horrible film. Out of nowhere (spoilers ahead), aliens appear at the end. Huh?! WTF. I get it, it's some science-fiction film but, seriously? OMG. ENOUGH WITH THE ALIENS. STUPID FILM! Everything was alright at the start but the aliens killed the story. SUPER LAME.
-
Final Update: Alright, other than that, I'm busy playing MapleStory, level 26, Aran, Aquila world. I'm so sick and tired of people calling me a noob when I walk past them that I just smile and say thank you. It's so irritating. HAHAHA! Not that it offends me but I just hate the word. Noob is such a stupid word to use on a person (yet I use it in real-life cases). Whatever it is, if you're playing in the Aquila world, ADD ME UP! I'll give you my IGN or whatever it's called!
-
Overall: OK I realised the format of this post is incredibly stupid. But whatever. Have a good week ahead and I know how much all of you hate Mondays but just to rub it in that salty wound, I'M HAVING A HOLIDAY! And just so you know, I can get a job easily and if you guys think that no companies wanna hire me, think again. I'm merely trying to squeeze in as many activites as I can for the first two months of my holidays (November & December) so that I can enjoy life as a 'O' Level graduate. After two months, I promise you guys I'll have a job. So don't belittle me for my lack of leaving good impressions on bosses because I can pretty much wow them :) That's right. Enjoy first, work later. Just want to clarify, that's all. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.