I'm trying to do something new. Since I can't seem to find an administrative job, all I am left with is Classifieds, my elder brother's job at Best Denki, Yong Wei's job as a health screener and many others. I just don't know which to choose. But, I fear that my 'picky-ness' would result in no more job opportunities left for me.
-
Anyway, I did absolutely nothing today. Watching Gossip Girl (and finishing Season Two) and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on DVD seemed like the good way to go. For the record, HP sucks. I hated the last film. Totally stupid & boring. Wished it would end ASAP. That was my boring Sunday. I fear tomorrow I may just rot and die since I have nothing on and I've finished watching two seasons of Gossip Girl. What next? Prison Break re-runs? Alias re-runs? Desperate Housewive re-runs? I don't think so! I should find something to do tomorrow. Fast. Before I just die of boredom.
-
By the way, 18 more days to Hong Kong =) XOXO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.