Well hey! I've forgotten to welcome the new month! Even though I think I didn't do so for October. Hahaha but anyways, IT'S NOVEMBER. 11th month of the year. Somewhat special. Shops, shopping malls, etcetra have already begun putting up Christmas decorations. The feel of Christmas is here and I feel excited this year! Hopefully friends could come out and celebrate Christmas with me!
-
The past few weeks or less have been all about basic talk about 'O' Levels, studying, Milennia Institute, bitches, blog wars, clique wars and hardly do I ever really sit down and talk about the many things that are REALLY HAPPENING. For instance, the wedding coming up this Saturday. I'm entirely UNSURE if I'm able to attend or not. 1) I don't wanna disappoint my cell group leader (it's his wedding). 2) I have to study for my F&N. 3) Let's just say I've never been to a wedding and I'm freaking out about what to wear.
-
Secondly, come the official end of the GCE Ordinary Levels, would mark the start of holidays. In actual fact, holidays have already begun, because technically speaking, we are not going to school and the only days when we're going to school is because we're taking the exams. But the days whereby we aren't going to school, are considered, holidays. Whether you choose to classify it as Study days or Holidays, it's up to you. But I'd like to be on the wishful thinking part and categorize the period I'm facing now (nothing bloody, heh) as HOLIDAYS. But there's the thought of finishing 'O' Levels STEEL. And of course, once exams end, what are you going to do? What will you do for the, I don't know, 4-6 months?
-
That's the hard question. Sure, we'll look for fun. That's a plus point. I'm definitely F*CKING looking for some fun. But of course, there's the money-making businesses. What will you do to earn money? Work in that horrid restaurant/Find shoes among all those boxes for that bitch/Sell your tits and vagina in the Red Light District/give out dumb flyers. So many choices, which will you choose? What will you want to do? Well, personally, I have various dream vacation jobs.
-
1) Model (I know, laugh lah, my face suck -- but I'm going to do something about it, possibly visit a dermatologist, plus, I'm going to the gym to work out).
2) Salesman -- despite hating to have to serve customers, doing sales is just something I like to do.
3) Cashier (I've thought of going back to Carrefour, but NO, that place is like ALIENATED. I hardly know anyone there now. I even had a nightmare that I was working at Carrefour again).
4) YW's job. I don't know what he does but seems like the only job opportunity left.
5) I-swear-I-don't-know-which-is-why-I'm-going-to-spend-some-time-researching job.
-
Seems like the only possible job would be modelling and being a salesman. Two things I have to do to be a model: #1) Visit Dermatologist. #2) Work out. Cost: $150++. Which of course, I'd have to find a job to make that money to work as a model? But of course all you crazy maniacs think I'm ugly. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT NO TASTE. HAHAHA! Just joking. I just have a huge ego, that's all.
-
Then there's the fun part. What will I do? I've brainstormed on all the various activities I intend to do come this month:
1) Roller-blading
2) Walking Aiden at ECP
3) Bungee-jumping
4) Clubbing (although it's hard...)
5) Partying (BBQs &/or Chalets)
6) Sun-tanning
7) Volleyball
8) Bowling
9) Snooker
10) Non-stop shopping
11) Slacking + Tonning overnight
12) Cooking courses
13) Cooking for friends & family
14) Movie-marathons (Home / Cinema)
15) Go overseas (Hong Kong in particular!)
16) Gossip Girl madness
17) Desperate Housewives madness
18) Grey's Anatomy madness
19) Reorganizing all my stuff
20) Rotting at home
21) Buffets (Chocolate, Japanese, Seafood)
-
Will touch on certain activities later but anyway, in reference to point 15, HELL YEAH IT'S SETTLED. I'M GOING TO HONG KONG! My mother booked airplane tickets to HK! So we're taking Singapore Airlines! The flight duration would be like 3 hours 45 minutes. I'd be gone by 11th December and I'll be back on the 16th December! CAN'T WAIT! HAHAHAHA! It's like S$1 = HK $5.50. S$10 = HK$55. S$300 = HK$1650. I'm so going to ask for $450. Heh! HAHAHA! I'm merely going there for shopping purposes. I don't intend to go sightseeing (which by the way, I've checked, seems boring). Ocean Park seems fun so my family's definitely going there. Other than that, YAYYYYYYYY! HAHAHAAH!
-
My mom also booked a hotel at the CBD, so it's near town and we can shop conveniently! Plus, it's 5 stars, I think. AWESOME RIGHT. HAHAHA! OMG OMG OMG. Shan't get excited. OK HELL I'M SO EXCITED. HAHAHA! And yeah, my family asked me to plan the itinerary so I'm definitely going to pick lots of shopping spots. I doubt my family would wanna visit sightseeing attractions since their main aim of going HK is to shop, eat and visit Ocean Park. Disneyland seems fun but out of the question. I heard it's not worth it.
-
So yes, I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 38 more days to Hong Kong! :) Anyway! Next week on Thursday, I'd be going East Coast Park with clique! Sadly, Samuel and Audrey would be out of town!!! Samuel would be going to Korea, and Audrey will be going Hong Kong too! A pity Audrey's going one month earlier than me otherwise it'd be uber cool to see a friend in another country! PS, so gonna research more on Hong Kong!
-
So many activities! ANYONE WANNA KNOW WHERE TO SIGN UP? Hahahaha! Anyone wanna join in?! HAHAHA! PLEASEEEEE SIGN UP FOR AT LEAST ONE OF THESE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES. Home-activities are subjected to availability! Anyway! 8 more days, or in fact, to be technical, JUST FREAKING SEVEN MORE DAYS. I bet time will fly fast. Before you know it, you'll be left wondering what the hell to do!
-
Jobs, fun-filled activities, etcetra. I just need them right now. Biology, F&N & MCQ Paper, FASTER SIAM. Results, faster come. I'm so waiting for you. Oh and by the way, I know I'm crazily kiasu or obsessed or whatever but I realised that if I were to go to MI, to take the 3-year stream for 'A' Levels, I had better start researching on the universities! Because I felt there was no point if I were to go 'A' Levels and suddenly realise that what I have in my certificate is not what the university course requires. So I checked local universities. Turns out, not what I wanted. I checked University Of Melbourne (had it in my head for like the past few years since I last went Melbourne in Secondary 3) and found that it actually suits my interests! So yep, at least I know somewhere in my head that this is the university that I wanted to go. But the only question in my head is, what the hell's BBC (11)? (http://www.futurestudents.unimelb.edu.au/ugrad/apply/scores/gcescores.html).
-
That's what I really don't know. MI doesn't even provide post-A-Level information. As in, not much information. Or there is but it's not shown/visible or navigable. Besides, this university accepts students from Polytechnics too. So either way I'm going, be it Polytechnic or 'A' Levels, I'm going to University Of Melbourne. But, of course, I'm not sure YET. Enough academic talk.
-
Tomorrow I'll begin my Biology revision. I've already prepared the notes, all I'm left to do is memorize all the important keywords and notes. Problem is, I don't know where to go. Should I just stay at home and study? Or call someone out and study? Heh. LOL! I don't know. Oh and by the way, so far so good. Papers have turned out relatively easy. I can't say it's super easy because it passes me off as someone over-confident. Who knows maybe when I get the results, they'll be like, "See, you get this type of score! I thought you say you felt it was easy?". Then I'd be like, "DAMN. SHIT. SHUT UP.". Hahaha.
-
But so far so good. Not once did I find it OVERALL HARD. Sure there were papers that had certain questions that were hard but the easiness was too overwhelming. It's been good so far. And once I get my results, I'll extort my parents for money! Plus, they still owe me a birthday watch!!! Yes, you thought I've forgotten about the watch, didn't you?! HAHAHA! I still do everyday. Cos when I wear that horribly cheap and ugly $15 watch, I think of that expensive watch my parents said they'll buy for me. It's depressing, but I'll deal with it until they really buy it for me.
-
Of course, the question is, what will make them remember? OF COURSE, CONSTANT NAGGING! HAHAHAHA! Always works. Sorry, manipulative son there. LOL! Oh well! HAHAHA! Alright this has been a FREAKING LONG POST. If you read all of it, you're a good person and I love you. If you didn't, DON'T LET ME FIND OUT! HAHAHAHA!
-
Oh by the way yeah, History was alright! Not easy & not tough. But finally Combined Humanities papers are OVER. Hahaha! ALL THE BEST TO MY FRIENDS TAKING PHYSICS AND GEOGRAPHY TOMORROW! With love, XOXO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.