Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bonfire Of The Vanity

Evening! I have been hanging out a lot with Daryll, Joel and Samuel! Hahahaha! Met up with these three at Hougang Swimming Complex, we went to swim for like and hour and a half and then Joel, Samuel and I had lunch, and we headed to Daryll's house. At Daryll's house, we were like singing, playing music and just crapping. LOL! After that we headed to Kovan to play bowling! I know, the whole afternoon we were out. Super tired. Hahaha!
-
But! Tomorrow will be hanging out with them and more people! Going to meet Jasmine tomorrow early in the morning to have our haircut! And after the paper (which is the last one, which also means, 'O' LEVELS HAVE OFFICIALLY ENDED!), I'll be going straight home to dye my hair! After that, will be meeting the huge clique! Super excited! Can't wait. HAHAHA!
-
Alright. Few things I'm just thinking about. Working in SIA, working as a model, finding a job. Plus, I think I may be gaining my lost interest in Mass Communications! I know! I totally lost interest in Mass Communications a few weeks ago but I think now I'm starting to desire for it. Seriously! The desire to be a journalist. Wooo! But then I got upset cos I was worrying about my 'O' Level results. Something's definitely not right. I don't want to say it out loud because I didn't want to believe it. But I doubt I'll be getting my 10 pointer. I've got this gut instincts I won't and I'm freaking out. But, I'll try not to freak out. I'm good at avoiding freak-outs.
-
Yes yes, I'm going to write a resume and then I'm going to send out all my resumes to all the hiring companies! Plus, I intend to start work by January. I don't know leh. Cos if I send out my resumes now and I get a call later asking me to start work 'next week', FUYOH then how am I going to enjoy!? I haven't even done MOST OF THE THINGS! Furthermore, I intend to start work after my vacation because if I do start work before my vacation, I doubt I'd be given OFF-days. Plus plus, this is office work and not some Burger King cashier work okay. It's serious full-time. Then again, why wouldn't they give me off-days? LOL! Downside is that if I start work after my vacation, how am I going to earn money and spend it during the HK trip!? I know! Apparently there's this job. Haha! I guess I can work there for a very short period of time, earn some bucks. Woopee!
-
Alright I should get going! Bloody Episode 9 of Gossip Girl Season 3 had some stupid 72 minutes limit. Even though I followed the steps to bypass this limit, it still doesn't work! Can't wait for the end of tomorrow! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.