Friday, November 20, 2009

Je Tadore

This was my dinner @ Great World City's Kopitiam! Extremely delicious!
---
EAST COAST PARK SKATING/CYCLING
--
---
Meet Daryll!
Meet Jasmine & Alfred!
Meet Yong Wei! Why so serious?
Meet Sixu!


Hahaha I feel so tall :)









Nice ass.
Sixu don't be shy!




LOL!!!! LOOK AT YONG WEI'S FACE!
*coughs*


Yong Wei and his drum lah.
--
Hahaha Yong Wei sort of took photos with strangers.
Wah power kick.

WTF lah YW!


--
Haha so after Yong Wei and Daryll left, Alfred and Jasmine decided to try rollerblading.
Here's a video of a small part of our journey.

HELLO! Firstly, happy 12th birthday to my little brother. Hahaha. Secondly, went skating with Yong Wei, Daryll, Sixu, Jasmine and Jasmine's ''friend'', Alfred! Well, only Sixu and I skated. And, is it me or is it the skates the reason why I don't feel tired at all? I mean, I'm serious! Last Thursday I couldn't even skate longer than how I skated this afternoon! Seriously! I don't know if it's my hyper-activity or the fact that my skates are good and a smooth journey is inevitable or that it's a small group and no one's racing or speeding so fast that we all have to catch up, resulting in tiredness and aches. I don't know. It could be either one of these possibilities or all of each.
-
Nevertheless, we did enjoy ourselves! Hahahaha! I really really enjoyed skating today! Despite the rain, we all went according to the plan and had lots of fun! Hahahaha! But on the other hand, definitely not helping my pimples. My face is A MESS. I hate my right side. The acne is just so bad. Argh. I should really visit a dermatologist soon. But the last time I visited a dermatologist, I had to wait like 7 hours just to be consulted. The next time I'm going? I'll bring my laptop, earphones and obviously a book.
-
Anyway, going to catch a movie tomorrow! Good night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.