Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Clique In Town

Meet The Ladies:
Tay Woon Yee!
Ivy Lim Xue Ting!
Loo Cai Jia
Jasmine Neo Kai Juan!
-
Meet The Gentlemen:
Jameson Teh Pei Yuan
Daryll Ong De Rui
Eugene Syn Wai Tat (me!)

Fried Mantou! We had our dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe!
I had this! Fermented Tender Pork Ramen or something.
Daryll pierced his ear.
Strawberry Milk (left) & Strawberry Ice (right).


-
HEY! So we had lots and lots and lots of fun today! I missed Orchard and I definitely missed EVERYTHING about Orchard! Daryll, Jasmine and I met up earlier (somewhat) since Daryll wanted to pierce his right ear. HAHAHA. OK, just kidding. I meant the left. After piercing, which seems awfully fun (which by the way, I'm intending to pierce my lip), we headed to Orchard MRT to meet up with the rest, Woon Yee, Cai Jia, Ivy and Jameson!
-
We were probably at the basement of ION Orchard, so we had our dinner at the restaurant above mentioned. Hahaha! After dinner, we walked to Cineleisure which was down the street, along the way taking photos among the Christmas decorations!
Pictures are in Woon Yee's camera! :)

So when we reached Cineleisure, WE TOOK NEOPRINTS!
HAHAHAHA! This is damn cute! We literally have illustrated accessories on our face/heads!
Daryll was wearing green so he had to wear my jacket to cover his shirt. But there was some green pigments exposed, so I guess the camera changed his shirt color into blue. LOL!
And yes, I was wearing blue!
See Daryll's shirt! HAHAHAHA!
And I've forgotten how fun taking neoprints were!!! SERIOUSLY! HAHAHA! It was so damn addictive, but we came out in like less than five minutes. The machine sucks! HAHAHA! But the neoprints were really really nice :) I loved it! HAHAHA!

I look a bit fit here ah? HAHAHAAH!
-
After taking neoprints, we headed to Plaza Singapura, washed up, checked out this cool game at the nearest arcade, but we didn't play. Lalalala. LOL! Then we went home! :) Oh Oh, met up with Jasmine with my elder brother to get our haircut! HAHAHA! After our haircut, we went to school, sat for the MCQ paper which was relatively easy, tough questions were mostly found in the Chemistry section but overall, it was definitely manageable. After the paper, we had a little confrontation with some guy. Hahahaha. I've got no comments. :) And I dyed my hair brown! BLEDDY HELL THE COLOR WASN'T THAT OBVIOUS! ARGH! So looks like I'll have to go to a salon and dye my hair. Hahaha, but I'm not sure when. I don't have time to plan a date for that.
-
Next week, not sure when either but I'll definitely plan a day soon, I'll be hosting a Mahjong day at my house! So anyone in my clique who knows how to play Mahjong is welcome plus, Daryll, Ivy and I plan to cook dinner for everyone! AHHH AND YES, 'O' LEVELS IS OVER FOR MOST OF US! HAHAHAHA! And I accidentally screamed in the school hall. Too excited. LOL! Someone's phone rang and it was epic. LOL. Epic's so geek. NVM, I love it. HAHAHA! I should better sleep early because I have to wake up and we're going rollerblading (well, I am and Daryll too)/cycling! BYE! =)

2 comments:

  1. You can try using other products of hair dye than the one you bought. Well, there is this foam dye,liese is the brand name. :), turns out really well in 30 minutes or so,RTP. Hahahah,have a wonderful holiday. I'm a passerby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Oh thank you very much for your suggestion! Hahaha I'll definitely try it out one of these days. Have a wonderful holiday to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.