Saturday, November 21, 2009

Somebody To Love

I don't know what's wrong with this photo or Blogger or whatever but, the view from the top of Orchard Central! Hahahaha!
--
Anyway, HELLO TO ALL OF YOU! Hahahaha! I went out with Jameson, Jasmine, Alfred and Jasmine's cousin, Eugene, this afternoon to catch Astroboy at Plaza Singapura! It was perpetually different than all the other animated films that I've ever seen. Apart from which, the storyline may seem average but it still is well, unique. So yeah, I kinda liked the film! Hahahaha! So we walked to Cineleisure at Orchard to have lunch at Pastamania! And we took neoprints! HAHAHA! We took neoprints from two different machines.





HAHAHA! I just realised it sounds wrong to have 4 guys and 1 girl to take neoprints.






Outside Cineleisure, there were a few Croc representatives who were hunting for random models to just model in their Croc footwear! HAHAHA! So Alfred and I decided to model for Croc! We even did solo shots. LOL! But anyway, it's sort of like a contest and so I don't know where to look for the photos but if we do win there'll be prizes. HAHAHAHA! I'm not really pinning all my hopes and dreams into this contest though because it was super random and last-minute that we modelled and I really didn't have the time to 'dream' before deciding. HAHAHA! Oh well, it's still modelling =) HAHAHA!
-
Met up with a friend and we went window-shopping around Orchard, now I'm home and I just finished a few episodes of Gossip Girl Season Two! HAHAHA! Tomorrow it's going to be another resting/rotting day like last Sunday. I'm not sure what's on Monday yet, but I do know I have a BBQ party with another clique on Tuesday, Mahjong at Joel's on Wednesday, KBOX with family and relatives on Friday (not sure what's on Thursday either but I'm guessing swimming as usual with Daryll & Yong Wei). As for my next weekend? I'm not sure. Probably going to do some small shopping to buy all the things I need before I go Hong Kong (which is on the 11th!)!
-
SO FREAKING EXCITED! CAN'T WAIT TO GO HONG KONG! HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.