Monday, July 6, 2009

29:52 We Have Stories

Hey. My phone spoilt. The other computer's monitor is spoilt because Stephanie wanted me to play games with her. Sheesh! Hahaha. And my mood is spoilt because I wasted my time and effort getting ready to watch Ice Age 3 at Marina Square only to have my plans disrupted by a simple phone call made to the GV Hotline to check for any seats that are still available. Maybe today's not my day. Hahahaha. Youth Day's not my day. My unlucky day. Even my marinated Grilled Cajun Chicken didn't turn out so good and I cooked linguine pasta on impulse without realizing I didn't have any sauce to go with it! And the portion of pasta I boiled was like twice my regular intake! The mushrooms I bought last week turned out to be straw-mushrooms instead of button mushrooms! If it weren't for the mushrooms, my meal would be PEACEFUL! Hahahaha! But oh well.
-
Anyway, you guys voted. 42% said I look like a gangster. 57% said I don't look like a gangster. Yeah, some agree I do, some agree I don't, no matter how close they were or how not close they were. Hahaha, but the majority wins. I officially do not look like a gangster! Yay! LOL! Anyway, my Youth Day was spent with plenty of boredom, sitting in this living room is super mundane and doing basically nothing online is very mind-torturing. But, just an hour ago, my phone is back to normal! So you guys can call me or text me now! For the whole day, using my younger brother's phone was soooo tormenting. Alright, I guess I shall hit the shower and my bed now. Have fun in school tomorrow. UNSW essay-writing competition briefing tomorrow! Wish me luck on Wednesday, the actual competition! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.