Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Know That You Like Me Baby

First of all, the biggest accomplishment was to survive through two periods of Elementary Mathematics. The second biggest accomplishment was to have a mini briefing with our new F&N Teacher. The third biggest accomplishment was to survive the whole day of school without having any urge to shit. I had bad stomachaches last week and I had the urge to shit in school but I didn't want to because I would have to walk all the way to the canteen to grab thousands of tissue paper and then head back to the cleanest toilet. Today, I managed to (fine, I did have the urge but it wasn't as bad as the day we had NAPFA test and I was crying like mad because my stomach was aching and the faeces were like at the tip of my anus) go through school without any worries! *grins*

Other than these major achievements, I am proud to say, I think, I am officially back to my abnormal self -- that is, to be quiet and do my work without disrupting the class. I did shout a few times but I'm still trying and I think I was 80% being abnormal. 20% you could say I ran wild (and yes, that's normal for me) and laughed hysterically and all. Hahaha, let's just see what's going to happen for the rest of the week.

Had the UNSW briefing and um, it was boring? Hahaha, damn, all the while I thought it was an argumentative essay question but I realised this late afternoon that it was actually about reviews. I have no idea how to write reviews, so I guess I should start reading my magazines and highlighting the words these reviewers use. Nevertheless, I'm excited since it's my first time participating and I think I'm depending on tomorrow's luck -- as in, if my brain juice functions properly and I just vomit all the words from my vocabulary into the paper.

But yes, I think I'm mentally as well as physically prepared. Upcoming events are of course, the competition itself tomorrow, meeting Stephanie on Thursday after our school, most likely having Swensen's lunch with classmates, tuitions on weekends and our maid coming this week! I'm not sure what happened because I happened to be having tuitions at Kovan and when I came home, my parents already informed me that the maid would be coming any time this week. I have absolutely no complete access to all the details relevant for your knowledge but all I know the maid's a SHE. Hahahaha and she's coming this week, or latest by next mid-week.

Apart from all the upcoming events, I think everything's settled. Some of you already know what's happening... Yes, I'm hinting. But, if you have any queries as to what happened, come to me because you know you can trust me and I won't give false details. You may think I'm the biggest jerk but I'm only a jerk when it comes to disturbing people and treating the people I hate badly, besides all that, I think I can be very trustworthy and reliable. If I think it's none of your business, I obviously won't tell you, but I'll tell those whom I think it's any of their business. If you ask me what I intend to do, I'm not. Many other people as well as A and I tried hard but we ended up sian and we decided to just give up. You may say it was a complete waste to just let it go down the drain but I don't really see the outcome of it all anyway, after all, having spent as much time with Q could change your view in a minute and I don't regret letting it go to the waste. But, if you must, if things escalate, as in, obviously not alleviate, I would give the full details.

Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.