Taken today with Hans's camera
The Class Jokers!Taken yesterday with Ivy's camera.



Hahaha my idea de!
Me forcing Jameson to take a photo. LOL!
---
Top
Middle
Bottom!
Woon Yee!
Ivy, Atikah, Woon Yee, Audrey, Jasmine!
I took this photo!

Nice effect right!
Taken by Ivy!




Woops, I think you can see my zip. HAHAHAA!


Jameson the grandfather, and the rest are his children, Jasmine, Audrey, Eugene, Ivy, Woon Yee, Atikah. HAHAHA!








Me, dancing to songs. HAHAHA! Jasmine took a video of me. I'll upload the video soon. I just realised I have so many photos that I have not uploaded yet.


Hey everyone! First and foremost, the DPA interview was fine! I doubt it was good because I know I said some stupid things and I said senseless stuffs (which is also stupid?). HAHAHA! But I know it was NOT THAT BAD, because I think I said some good things and I think my portfolio impressed them? LOL! But, whatever happens, happens. I'm mentally prepared for the results. Just, hopefully, I get in, lah for Mass Communications. Hahaha. If not, then, it doesn't matter!



Hahaha my idea de!
Me forcing Jameson to take a photo. LOL!
---
Top
Middle
Bottom!
Woon Yee!
Ivy, Atikah, Woon Yee, Audrey, Jasmine!
I took this photo!
Nice effect right!
Taken by Ivy!



Woops, I think you can see my zip. HAHAHAA!

Jameson the grandfather, and the rest are his children, Jasmine, Audrey, Eugene, Ivy, Woon Yee, Atikah. HAHAHA!







Me, dancing to songs. HAHAHA! Jasmine took a video of me. I'll upload the video soon. I just realised I have so many photos that I have not uploaded yet.

Hey everyone! First and foremost, the DPA interview was fine! I doubt it was good because I know I said some stupid things and I said senseless stuffs (which is also stupid?). HAHAHA! But I know it was NOT THAT BAD, because I think I said some good things and I think my portfolio impressed them? LOL! But, whatever happens, happens. I'm mentally prepared for the results. Just, hopefully, I get in, lah for Mass Communications. Hahaha. If not, then, it doesn't matter! -
The wait was tideous and I swear the longer I waited the more intimidated I was (Stephanie was like, "Since when does Eugene get intimidated?!"). HAHAHA! I do get intimidated, okay. But not all the time. And it's not because I'm proud. It's because I tell myself no matter how scary they look, it's just a cover. See! I'm so nice. LOL, like that has got so much to do with intimidation. But anyway, yes, they interviewers WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME. They were typing on their laptop while asking questions. I was constantly looking at them like, "HELLO?". HAHAHA! There was this point in time where I wanted to wave at them, "Please look at me leh!". HAHAHA! But, no lah. I don't think it's bad news. If it is, ok cool. Hahaha!
-
But after that, I heaved a sigh of relief because IT WAS FINALLY OVER. All I have to do now is wait. Why was it finally over? Let me tell you the HELL I went through this afternoon. Apparently I asked for early leave from Ms Sim, so I went to get the form from the office. I decided to find Ms Vicky around the whole school, wasting 20 minutes or so. I gave up and went back to the classroom, feeling really disheartened and anxious. Ms Sim filled up the form (Thank you Ms Sim, really appreciated it -- if she's reading?) and I left. But that wasn't all.
-
After I left the classroom, I decided to ask Mr Krish where Ms Vicky was. Thank God he knew where she was. But Ms Vicky was at the fourth level at the very last classroom, the one that has a view on the French school, I presume. I climbed four flight of stairs to see her. She didn't write the letter of recommendation but she wrote a draft on foolscap paper and she passed it to me so I could go type it out on some computer and print it and let her read it once more and sign.
-
I did that. I went to the library. No, I ran. I ran to the library which was on the same level on the other side of the school. I went inside, Mr Lum said I couldn't wear PE shirt and I had to change into my uniform (which was super crumpled). Then he told me that I couldn't use the computer after 2.30 pm. Thank you Mr Lum. I had to climb down five flight of stairs (to the 'basement') to go to the computer lab. I typed it out. Took out the thumbdrive, inserted into another computer (Sorry Mr Krish for accidentally switching off your computer -- if he's reading? Hahaha), but it was loading super long and it was about 1.45 p.m. already. I went back to the same computer and I had to switch it on again, plug in the printer's USB cable, and start printing.
-
That's not over. I had to climb back up another four flight of stairs to Ms Vicky so she could sign. Do you see the effort I'm putting in for my Mass Communications?! HAHAHAHA! After she signed, I climbed down another four flight of stairs and went to the office. Since Ms Sim wrote the dismissal time as 1.30 pm, and by the time I reached the office it was 2.08 p.m., the clerk was furious to see that I came 30 minutes late and there was no point in needing the form and I could just go off. But I so-called missed Ms Sim's class lor! It's alright. I walked home from school, decided to take a cab to spend that $3. Ran up another flight of stairs to my apartment. Changed. Left. Reached. Interviewed.
-
Did you guys know that before all this happened, I had a 2.4 km run for PE? HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, so my legs are like SUPER SUPER TIRED. By the way, I passed. =) HAHAHAHA! I SWEAR I PASSED. I was quite happy I passed. I have NEVER passed 2.4 km run. Actually I did lah but not recently. Danced in MT, tomorrow you guys will see the video. Hahaha! Oh oh oh oh, I don't mean to bitch. OK, I am. But our class is so not united and so not spontaneous. I know, who am I to say all this? But don't forget, they voted me class monitor for semester one! HAHAHAHA! No lah, I'm just joking. I'm not the monitor now.
-
But yeah, we had to literally ask time and time again for EVERYONE to go outside and take a class photo. It was so tiring and there were even a few who stayed in class to do their work while 97% of the class were outside. I mean, come on, for once, even though you hate me, or our clique just because we're noisy and always laughing and disturbing/bullying people. But, they should look at themselves. Who are they? The people who do not mix around. To think Ms Mok called me an anti-social. No matter how much they hated us, at least in your own clique, take a picture with each other, and do not mind having other people in your picture, it's fine. If they hate us as a class, at least take a picture and don't let yourself think it's a class photo. Just think that it's your clique photo and other people are just there in your photo.
-
It was tough getting everyone to go outside for a photo. Very tough. I bet for future class reunions, only the jokers & liveliest people will come together. I can bet the rest wouldn't want to come because they just don't like. I shan't say anymore. Remember I said when I'm pissed, I'll try not to blog about it. I know, who are you to be pissed at us? Who do you think you are? Yeah. I don't think I am someone great, but I'm better in terms of spontaneity. I'm not good at speaking, I'm not good at Combined Humanities. I'm quite blur and I'm not good in sports, music, or whatever other people are good in. So yes, I'm not someone big. I'm just someone who wishes some people could be a little bit more spontaneous. That's all.
-
Anyway! It's finally going to be a Friday! Very excited. I have plans for tomorrow! I doubt I'd be blogging tomorrow. So the video and late photos would be published sometime on Saturday. Have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.